Simulator User Group/Transcripts/2011.09.16

From Second Life Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Simulator_User_Group

Prev 2011.09.13 Next 2011.09.20

List of Speakers

Andrew Linden Arawn Spitteler Cinder Roxley
Fancy Detector Flip Idlemind Jane1 Bookmite
Kadah Coba Kelly Linden Leonel Iceghost
Mastorian Kingsford minimap hud Motor Loon
Moy Loon Pauline Darkfury Rex Cronon
Sahkolihaa Contepomi Simon Linden Squirrel Wood
Stickman Ingmann TankMaster Finesmith Techwolf Lupindo

Transcript

[16:00] Fancy Detector: Kelly Linden has arrived!

[16:00] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: Hey Andrew & Kelly.

[16:00] Squirrel Wood: Hello Andrew, Kelly

[16:00] Meeter: Welcome to the Server User Group

[16:01] Andrew Linden: hello

[16:01] Mastorian Kingsford: i perfer a time warap and use 2.6 viewer

[16:01] Squirrel Wood: Second Life 3.0.5 (240900) Sep 15 2011 16:49:18 (Second Life Development)

[16:02] Flip Idlemind: 3.0.5 (240927)

[16:02] Flip Idlemind: Hah, even newer

[16:02] Andrew Linden: Something is messed up with these corona bottles... if I swing the camera around they sometimes z-sort incorrectly

[16:02] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: Exodus build I'm using has FXAA. :D

[16:02] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: And HDR, too.

[16:02] Kadah Coba: Alpha order bug, Andrew

[16:02] Moy Loon: Mmm, HDR with 8bit channel textures

[16:03] Andrew Linden: yeah, the sorting problem appears to happen whenever they change level of detail (LOD)

[16:03] TankMaster Finesmith: long standing bug in the viewer

[16:03] Simon Linden: yeah, I've noticed similar viewer bugs before

[16:03] Andrew Linden: oh well... news

[16:03] Motor Loon: better hurry up and drink them then

[16:03] Kadah Coba: I cant repo on here, might be unique to v3

[16:03] Andrew Linden: heh... I've forgotten what I've worked on this week

[16:03] Andrew Linden: I have to refresh my memory...

[16:03] Simon Linden: geeze, I can't take a beer ... that's torture

[16:03] TankMaster Finesmith: im gettingit on FS tip as well

[16:03] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: Oh dear.

[16:04] Moy Loon: Aren't they all in the same VBO? So they all get rendered in a big cluster together, in whatever order they were in when the VBO was created

[16:04] Rex Cronon: greetings *

[16:04] Fancy Detector: Brett Linden has arrived!

[16:04] Pauline Darkfury: Hi folks :)

[16:04] Rex Cronon: hi

[16:05] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: Hm, alpha sorting seems alright on them to me.

[16:05] Jane1 Bookmite: Hi

[16:05] Andrew Linden: I think plan-A for next week's server update is to promote Blue Steele.

[16:06] Andrew Linden: If that fails testing over the weekend we would try plan-B which is LeTigre

[16:06] Pauline Darkfury: Could some consideration be given to rolling the SVC-7283 fix as an emergency patch instead, please

[16:06] JIRA-helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-7283

[#SVC-7283] llRemoteLoadScriptPin and llGiveInventory fail when installing non-full perm items into worn attachments

[16:07] Andrew Linden: The fix for SVC-7283 should be in the RC's next week

[16:07] Andrew Linden: and whichever of those RC's gets promoted first will carry it into the rest of the world

[16:08] Motor Loon: asuming atleast ONE of the rc's makes it thru

[16:08] Andrew Linden: right well... those RC's will be patched up until they eventually succeed

[16:08] Pauline Darkfury: There are quite a few people really very unhappy with that schedule. It means that there are products broken for at 80% of the grid for 2 weeks!

[16:09] Pauline Darkfury: *for approx

[16:09] Pauline Darkfury: There's also content-loss in the case of no-copy stuff for 2 weeks

[16:09] Andrew Linden: Yeah, personally I'm in favor of more rapid promotions, however most of the rest of the #deploy team is more cautious.

[16:09] Motor Loon: Still better than "the good ol' days" pauline

[16:10] Andrew Linden: My "faster scripts" project has started testing, but it probably won't be ready for RC next week.

[16:10] Pauline Darkfury: That one should have been an "all hands, confidence test, then immediate emergency deploy" this week, in my mind

[16:10] Andrew Linden: Meanwhile Kelly and I are putting together a maint-server project that is mostly crash fixes and cleanup --

[16:11] Squirrel Wood: crash fixes.. yeah!

[16:11] Andrew Linden: not a lot of user-visible bugs fixed there except for the crashes

[16:11] Squirrel Wood: crashes happen too often these days

[16:11] Andrew Linden: an finally, looks like we may be starting some "interest list" fixes soon.

[16:12] Simon Linden: The simulator crash rate isn't too bad ... it went up a bit with mesh, but it's back under control

[16:12] Andrew Linden: I'll probably be working on that, but we'll know more in a few weeks.

[16:12] Pauline Darkfury: Yeah, the last month or 2 does seem to have been a little crashy in places. I've had a few cases of a full private C5 grinding to a halt, then falling over, but can't quite pin it on anything in particular

[16:12] Andrew Linden: Yeah, the Blue Steele channel has a low crash rate

[16:12] Andrew Linden: and that is what should be promoted next week.

[16:13] Simon Linden: I know the viewer team has been focused on their crash rate recently too

[16:13] Andrew Linden: that's all the news I've got

[16:13] Andrew Linden: the table is open

[16:13] Squirrel Wood: meshes.. I do have a mesh here where SL never finishes calculating the high detail physics model...

[16:13] Pauline Darkfury: mainland encroachment return?

[16:14] Andrew Linden: perhaps it is too detailed Squirrel?

[16:14] Squirrel Wood: Its a rock :)

[16:14] Mastorian Kingsford: lol

[16:14] Squirrel Wood: but it blocks any further calculations

[16:14] Pauline Darkfury: rocks can be complex ;)

[16:14] Motor Loon: I get an instant 24PE calc on it

[16:14] Mastorian Kingsford: looks like popcorn kernal

[16:15] Andrew Linden: Is that the rock?

[16:15] Squirrel Wood: ya

[16:15] Cinder Roxley: i have the same problem with a pair of feet, but only if it's rigged.

[16:15] Motor Loon: needs smoothing

[16:15] Squirrel Wood: the original mesh is 80k polygons. this one's the reduced version which only has about 4,500

[16:15] Andrew Linden: uh... you don't want to upload the high detail physics body for that rock

[16:15] Motor Loon: 4500 polys for a rock... hehe

[16:15] Motor Loon: damn

[16:15] Andrew Linden: that would be using mesh in a bad way

[16:16] Squirrel Wood: Its for testing purposes :)

[16:16] Pauline Darkfury: 15,000 prim rock? ;)

[16:16] Andrew Linden: we gave people enough rope to hang themselves with mesh

[16:16] Squirrel Wood: 3,500 prim equivs at 64m

[16:16] Mastorian Kingsford: now thats a rock :)

[16:16] Pauline Darkfury: rofl

[16:16] Pauline Darkfury: it's a homestead-rock ;)

[16:16] Leonel Iceghost: rock details can be made with texturing very nicely with low poly count

[16:16] Andrew Linden: and this would be an example of roping your neck with an expensive physics shape

[16:16] Motor Loon: yeah... 100-200 triangles forthat should be enough

[16:16] Squirrel Wood: I know details can be textured. This i a test rock :)

[16:17] Motor Loon: with like 0.5 PE

[16:17] Motor Loon: but it must be a viewer bug... Kirstens calc and show the PE just fine

[16:17] Andrew Linden: you've got a few really small/narrow triangles in that mesh

[16:17] Andrew Linden: which the physics engine doesn't like

[16:18] Squirrel Wood: Its an autogenerated rock.. converted from .dxf

[16:18] Squirrel Wood: used MacRock to generate it

[16:18] Andrew Linden: this one here was uploaded with what physics simplification? mid or low?

[16:18] Squirrel Wood: mid

[16:18] Squirrel Wood: because that one worked

[16:19] Andrew Linden: and the upload price? do you remember?

[16:19] Squirrel Wood: 41L methinks

[16:20] Simon Linden: I wonder what the rendering cost is like on that ... the lighting is interesting to look at

[16:20] Andrew Linden: hrm... I wonder if it is worth the L$ profit of fixing the high-detail upload so we can fleece residents who dare to use it ;-)

[16:20] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: Lighting looks good when shadows are on.

[16:21] Squirrel Wood: physics behavior is also fine

[16:21] Motor Loon: render cost says 23 in my vieer

[16:21] Motor Loon: viewer

[16:21] Squirrel Wood: 24 for me

[16:21] Squirrel Wood: or so

[16:21] Motor Loon: close enough

[16:21] Cinder Roxley: 23 here too

[16:21] Andrew Linden: Yeah, the lighting on that rock looks cool.

[16:21] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: 24 for me

[16:22] Motor Loon: 1024x1024 texture on it though

[16:22] Squirrel Wood: yep

[16:22] Pauline Darkfury: Does the texture change the PE?

[16:22] Motor Loon: but yes... just testing stuff so dont really matter ofcourse

[16:22] Motor Loon: affects render cost

[16:22] Motor Loon: ooh ... right in Andrews face

[16:22] Pauline Darkfury: Yeah, it'll obviously do viewer-side cost

[16:23] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: It appears Andrew just got stoned.

[16:23] Mastorian Kingsford: lol

[16:23] Simon Linden: that looked pretty realistic

[16:23] Pauline Darkfury: lol

[16:23] Squirrel Wood: ye. the mid detail physics model is good enough for it

[16:23] Motor Loon: the break the beers now

[16:23] Squirrel Wood: high detail would be perfect if you want to walk on it

[16:24] Squirrel Wood: Anyway. That was the rock :)

[16:25] Leonel Iceghost: I would like to do tests myself but LL doesn't like my credit card :(

[16:25] Motor Loon: The life of a rock - from pebble to boulder

[16:25] Kelly Linden: So I made another HUD demo.

[16:25] Andrew Linden: you can test on aditi perhaps

[16:25] Kelly Linden: https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Radar_HUD_Demo

[16:25] Motor Loon: aditi dont require payment info?

[16:25] Pauline Darkfury: from pebble, to boulder, to US$80/month in tier ;)

[16:25] Kelly Linden: This one isn't that useful, but uses LSL and ajax/jquery.

[16:25] Leonel Iceghost: really? great, I'll test there and ask a friend to upload then

[16:25] Andrew Linden: I thought you can get free L$ to test with in aditi.

[16:26] Arawn Spitteler: Aren't you supposed to gher L$5000?

[16:26] Pauline Darkfury: Yeah, I think there's a way to get free L$ on Aditi

[16:26] Simon Linden: This one is pretty cool, I've seen it :)

[16:26] Arawn Spitteler: BL$5000

[16:26] Motor Loon: Not hard to get money on aditi

[16:26] Pauline Darkfury: Just ask someone on there to give you some

[16:26] Pauline Darkfury: (if you can't find how to get it free)

[16:26] Andrew Linden: So kelly, that is a minimap HUD?

[16:26] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: Heh, thanks Kelly.

[16:27] Kelly Linden: if anyone wants a copy of that hud I can hand you one. Yeah, just a mini map hud. It is more a tech demo than anything.

[16:27] Kelly Linden: single prim, single script (less than 16k mem in mono)

[16:27] Leonel Iceghost: is it fast keelly?

[16:27] Kelly Linden: oh and it uses html5 canvas

[16:27] Kelly Linden: yea

[16:28] Motor Loon: Id like a copy pls

[16:28] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: Heh, works.

[16:28] Motor Loon: thanks

[16:28] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: Nifty.

[16:28] Squirrel Wood: copy?

[16:29] Andrew Linden: I'll take a copy.

[16:29] Motor Loon: You look cute today Kelly

[16:29] minimap hud: Mem: 15788

[16:29] Pauline Darkfury: Mmm, reminds me of a convo here a good while ago, either llGetRegionMapTexture(), or change them to use special case UUIDs based on the xxxx-yyyy of the region

[16:29] Kelly Linden: feel free to rip it apart or share it or whatever, should be full perm but the script is on the wiki and it is just on a box.

[16:30] Stickman Ingmann: I would like a copy please.

[16:30] Andrew Linden: So this HTML on a HUD feature has been around for how long Kelly?

[16:30] Kelly Linden: looks pretty boring here since we are all clumped in a corner and no one is moving hah

[16:30] Kelly Linden: About a month now I think.

[16:30] Meeter: Timecheck : User Group is half over

[16:31] Rex Cronon: html on a hud?

[16:31] Rex Cronon: we had html on a prim for a while. didn't we?

[16:31] Kelly Linden: Yup. Completely LSL driven, html -> hud with media on a prim and http-in.

[16:32] Simon Linden: I'd guess we're all about to stress test those functions on this region :)

[16:32] Kelly Linden: Added a feature a month ago to actually serve html and not text to huds (llSetContentType)

[16:32] Pauline Darkfury: It's being able to server HTML from scripts to the viewer that's new

[16:33] Kelly Linden: Correct

[16:33] Pauline Darkfury: The old fashioned method of map texture & prim markers is still desirable, btw, for things like map tables

[16:33] Pauline Darkfury: Hence me mentioning llGetRegionMapTexture

[16:35] Kelly Linden: I need to head out early today, but wanted to get that hud out there. Feedback or anything anyone creates in this vein is much appreciated

[16:36] Andrew Linden: Hrm... there was something I was going to ask you guys, but I forget what it was.

[16:36] Flip Idlemind: Easy ways to get things are good. Like map texture UUIDs. And, oh, peoples' keys by their names

[16:36] Andrew Linden: I was having a discussion with another dev and said "I'll ask the User Group to see what they think."...

[16:36] Leonel Iceghost: we like it, go ahead

[16:37] Leonel Iceghost: :P

[16:37] Pauline Darkfury: Were they asking if it was a good idea to set max_prims=30000? ;)

[16:37] Andrew Linden: hehe, no

[16:37] Squirrel Wood: how about 20,000 ?

[16:37] Leonel Iceghost: new keys for control event?

[16:37] Squirrel Wood: then I could improve my terraformer :)

[16:38] Rex Cronon: u plan to add new features?

[16:38] Andrew Linden: I think it was more of a "I wonder if that would bother them?" question.

[16:38] Andrew Linden: Oh well, maybe it will come to me. It isn't in my notes.

[16:38] Kadah Coba: The wiki lsl parser isnt catching llSetContentType for linking

[16:38] Squirrel Wood: scripting, physics, food, UI related ?

[16:39] Mastorian Kingsford: how about double the prims on your land now thats a new feature lol

[16:39] Squirrel Wood: building? texturing? sim management?

[16:39] Pauline Darkfury: Yeah, I've noticed the wiki parser doesn't seem to like new functions

[16:39] Squirrel Wood: more groups?

[16:39] Pauline Darkfury: Yeah, more groups are needed. 42 was a welcome improvement, but it's actually still far too small, tbh

[16:40] Pauline Darkfury: Could make 256 group slots a Premium feature

[16:40] Kadah Coba: And group chat is broken again.

[16:40] Stickman Ingmann: Could make paid chat translation API a premium feature.

[16:40] Kadah Coba: But it was nice to have it working much better for a short while.

[16:40] Andrew Linden: group chat is broken?

[16:40] Rex Cronon: goodl luck when u log in and text floaters open for all of them:)

[16:40] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: Group chat hasn't worked right for years.

[16:40] Pauline Darkfury: Yeah, it's pretty bad again some of the time, Andrew

[16:40] Stickman Ingmann: Group chat is always broken. By which I mean, occasionally messages don't like to send.

[16:40] Motor Loon: Gchat works better now than it did before

[16:41] Pauline Darkfury: It did get a lot better for a while (not perfect, but loads better), but seems to be regressing again

[16:41] Jane1 Bookmite: agree with Motor

[16:41] Stickman Ingmann: I haven't used group chat as much, but I was gonna say it does seem better than in the past.

[16:41] Rex Cronon: if u have a big group it doesn't work that good:(

[16:41] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: I've always found it next to impossible to talk in the Mesh Volunteers group.

[16:41] Stickman Ingmann: Rex, ditch some friends. They weren't helping you anyway.

[16:41] Motor Loon: I rarely get those errors anymore

[16:42] Rex Cronon: stickman, u ever heard of AWGroupies:)

[16:42] Motor Loon: And when I do, my msg seems to get thru anyway - just takes a bit

[16:42] Kadah Coba: I dont get errors as much now, but I'm seeing 3 to 5 minutes of lag again now

[16:42] Arawn Spitteler: Wasn't AWGroupies run by Zero Linden?

[16:42] Rex Cronon: is not the friends i have problem with, it is the group chat that is weird

[16:42] Andrew Linden: ok thanks for the info

[16:42] Pauline Darkfury: I have to wonder how much group chat lag is caused by the group spambots?

[16:43] Andrew Linden: I'll ask the team that worked on group chat to see if they have plans for making a second pass at it.

[16:43] Rex Cronon: zero? when was the last time u logged in?

[16:43] Mastorian Kingsford: everything lags in viewer 3 for me someone send sme im and i have 3-5 sec pause with total viewer pause

[16:43] Motor Loon: Groups chat lag is apparently cause by more groupchat activity than before (since it got fixed people use the chats more)

[16:44] Motor Loon: Atleast I belive thats whats Oskar said

[16:44] Leonel Iceghost: Andrew, is there a way for you to add "events per second" in the Top Scripts window?

[16:44] Kadah Coba: Do what ever they did last time again, it will at least be better for another 4 months

[16:44] Pauline Darkfury: So, is there any dev activity right now, towards more improvements on group chat?

[16:44] Mastorian Kingsford: i stoped using invintory due to the viewer pausing on every move i do in it

[16:44] Andrew Linden: I don't think there is a project in progress for group chat right now.

[16:45] Motor Loon: Think they are still waiting for a bright ideas on what to do about it

[16:45] Andrew Linden: As I recall they fixed some stuff and identified what would have to come next (all of it harder than the first pass).

[16:46] Pauline Darkfury: Getting some dev activity going there before it reaches chronic unusability again would be a GoodThing

[16:46] Leonel Iceghost: great idea, use an open source irc server

[16:46] Rex Cronon: maybe all the communications between lindens should be done using group chat:)

[16:46] Mastorian Kingsford: i would thing a viewer that pauses on anything like search or ims or invintrory be a show stopper

[16:46] TankMaster Finesmith: yes, IRC... netspits...

[16:46] TankMaster Finesmith: thall be great...

[16:47] TankMaster Finesmith: :D

[16:47] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: Netsplits occur because servers are far across the globe.

[16:47] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: While if it were SL, they'd be in the same datacenter.

[16:47] Pauline Darkfury: SL has several DCs spread over large distances

[16:47] TankMaster Finesmith: threell still be mroe than one server

[16:47] Leonel Iceghost: people don't care ab out 100,000 chatters or bots spamming, it just works

[16:47] Pauline Darkfury: There's Washington, DC, and Phoenix, AZ, that I know of off the top of my head

[16:47] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: And I bet the current group chat system isn't bound to a single machine either. :p

[16:48] Restart Meeroo whispers: Simon Linden will you please pick me up and snuggle me?

[16:48] TankMaster Finesmith: its not, 16 i think

[16:48] Mastorian Kingsford: too much in the cloud happing with isps doing filtering and slow hops you get caught in long viewer pauses that turn 1 sec into a 2-5 sec frozen viewer

[16:48] Andrew Linden: hehe, sounds like you guys know more about the group chat servers than I do

[16:48] Rex Cronon: u guys have a 486 that is responsible for group chat;)

[16:48] Motor Loon: oh dear Simon... have you not been snuggling enough with your meeroos

[16:49] Leonel Iceghost: a 486 with lots of RAM is perfect for an irc server

[16:49] Andrew Linden: yes, but it is overclocked to 200MHz

[16:49] Pauline Darkfury: You could also hit exactly the same long-distance between servers issue if they were adjacent but have close to saturation on network I/O

[16:49] Mastorian Kingsford: i suspect a 386 loaded with 4 megs of fast ram haha

[16:49] Rex Cronon: u must be using liquid nitrogen to cool it:)

[16:50] Simon Linden: Motor - why, are they complaining?

[16:50] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: Restart just asked you to snuggle it.

[16:50] Pauline Darkfury: [16:48] Restart Meeroo whispers: Simon Linden will you please pick me up and snuggle me?

[16:50] Motor Loon: [16:48] Restart Meeroo whispers: Simon Linden will you please pick me up and snuggle me?

[16:50] Techwolf Lupindo: There are IRC networks out there right now handing 80K concurretn user plus.

[16:50] Simon Linden: lol, they just do that :)

[16:51] Motor Loon: Guess its not a problem until they starts shouting

[16:51] TankMaster Finesmith: haha nice

[16:51] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: Heh. xP

[16:51] Mastorian Kingsford: lol

[16:51] Techwolf Lupindo: Simon has been spellbound by the meeroos.

[16:52] Rex Cronon: at least these pets don't get sick and throwup all over the place:)

[16:52] Pauline Darkfury: So, mainland encroachment return? I've been ARing sandbox junk which landed on an absentee neighbour's no-autoreturn parcel for a week, ARs totally ignored

[16:52] Motor Loon: mabye in the next version Rex

[16:52] Mastorian Kingsford: somone should also find out why the airspace over new sandboxs always say you placed things off world at 2200 feet haha

[16:52] Rex Cronon: haha

[16:52] Andrew Linden: Sigh... encroachment return.

[16:53] Motor Loon: not ignored Pauline... "Cued up for 2013"

[16:53] Andrew Linden: I asked someone to "push for its release", but I don't know if they have done anything on that.

[16:53] Pauline Darkfury: The support process appears to be totally broken unless you YELL about a serious issue, like a 1024x1024 that needs removed _now_

[16:53] Andrew Linden: When you do have to yell, who do you yell to?

[16:54] Andrew Linden: I've always wondered why support isn't more vocal to us about getting that out.

[16:54] Rex Cronon: sometimes ARs go unanswered:(

[16:54] Mastorian Kingsford: jira it has no ears so it works haha

[16:54] Pauline Darkfury: I've deliberately not reached YELL stage on this prim, as it's blatant abuse-encroachment, but not a major problem. I'm rather non-plussed about zero response to ARs for it over more than 7 days

[16:54] Andrew Linden: hrm...

[16:54] Andrew Linden: what region Pauline?

[16:55] Pauline Darkfury: The prim is in Velox, encroaching across into Gluphisia

[16:55] Rex Cronon: on mainland u can be stuck for a while with replicating particle generators:(

[16:55] Andrew Linden: your parcel is in Gluphisia?

[16:55] Pauline Darkfury: Yup, I own Gluphisia

[16:55] Andrew Linden: that is a mainland region

[16:55] Meeter: Timecheck : User Group is almost over

[16:55] Andrew Linden: so you're saying you own all of it?

[16:56] Pauline Darkfury: Yes, I own the entire region (other than the SLRR)

[16:56] Andrew Linden: huh

[16:56] Andrew Linden: ok, so let's go over there right after this meeting and I'll enable encroachment return on that region

[16:56] Andrew Linden: and we can see if it works

[16:56] Leonel Iceghost: have you tested llGetVel with a hud with llSetForceing the avie and the sim slowing down physics fps?

[16:57] Pauline Darkfury: I can get Concierge to remove encroaching prims if I kcik up a fuss, but the basic official support process demonstrably fails

[16:57] Pauline Darkfury: Ok, cool, thanks :)

[16:58] Andrew Linden: Leonel, was that question about llGetVel() for me?

[16:58] Leonel Iceghost: yes, once you said you maybe were going to test it or something :P

[16:58] Andrew Linden: I don't remember it. Is there a jira about it?

[16:59] Andrew Linden: I need to refresh my memory on that subject.

[16:59] Leonel Iceghost: no, it was just casual chat

[16:59] Leonel Iceghost: no problem

[16:59] Andrew Linden: So you're saying that the hud can lag the region?

[16:59] Leonel Iceghost: no at all

[16:59] Andrew Linden: oh right now I remember...

[17:00] Leonel Iceghost: that llGetVel and similar return you go 30m/s when it should return ~6m/s

[17:00] Andrew Linden: the time dilation was wrong... causing the llGetVel() to be incorrect

[17:00] Andrew Linden: no I haven't looked into that, but I'll make (another?) note and try to actually do that

[17:00] Leonel Iceghost: lol

[17:00] Leonel Iceghost: if you are like me, you must have millions of notes

[17:00] Meeter: Thank you for coming to the Server User Group

[17:00] Leonel Iceghost: that I never read

[17:01] Rex Cronon: like thick volume:)

[17:01] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: Don't forget to put your meeroo down before logging off, Simon. :p

[17:01] Andrew Linden: I have a big pile of notes

[17:01] Simon Linden: Right, thanks

[17:01] Andrew Linden: Ok, so I'm off to Gluphisia to see if parcel autoreturn works across region boundaries

[17:01] Pauline Darkfury: Thanks, Lindens :)

[17:02] Squirrel Wood: ^^

[17:02] Andrew Linden: first I have to save the transcript...

[17:02] Simon Linden: Thanks everyone for coming and the good conversation

[17:02] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: See you Andrew, Simon.

[17:02] Pauline Darkfury: Have a good one, everyone, take care :)

[17:02] Rex Cronon: tc andrew, simon and everybody else

[17:02] Pauline Darkfury: I'll send you a TP, Andrew

[17:02] Rex Cronon: have fun:)

[17:02] Mastorian Kingsford: have a nice weekend



Simulator_User_Group

Prev 2011.09.13 Next 2011.09.20