Simulator User Group/Transcripts/2013.07.30

From Second Life Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Simulator_User_Group

Prev 2013.07.23 Next 2013.08.06

List of Speakers

Andrew Linden bob Iwashi Davido Chrome
DrFran Babcock Ima Mechanique Kelly Linden
Kennylex Luckless KopilosAlt Afterthought Lucia Nightfire
Mona Eberhardt Nalates Urriah Petr Topaz
Qie Niangao Rex Cronon Simon Linden
Skills Hak Talarus Luan TankMaster Finesmith
Tiberious Neruda Tillie Ariantho Whirly Fizzle
Yuzuru Jewell

Transcript

[12:00] Mona Eberhardt: Hi Andrew and Kelly.

[12:00] Yuzuru Jewell: Hello, Andrew.

[12:00] Andrew Linden: Hello

[12:00] Meeter: Welcome to the Server User Group

[12:01] Kennylex Luckless: Where is Baker?

[12:01] bob Iwashi: greetings

[12:01] Yuzuru Jewell: Hello, Kelly.

[12:01] TankMaster Finesmith: heya andrew

[12:01] Rex Cronon: hi everybody

[12:02] Mona Eberhardt: Hi Rex.

[12:02] Rex Cronon: hi mona

[12:02] Andrew Linden: Ok news... I'll let Simon and Kelly start

[12:02] TankMaster Finesmith: heya baker!

[12:02] Simon Linden: Hi everyone ... I can start with the server release news for the week

[12:02] Kennylex Luckless: Baker has evolved backwards.

[12:02] Simon Linden: The forum post is here: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Second-Life-Server/Deploys-for-the-week-of-2013-07-29/td-p/2103905

[12:02] Davido Chrome: Oooh, who brought a pet dinosaur?

[12:02] Mona Eberhardt: Whoa. That's quite a change, Baker. Reverse evolution?

[12:03] Rex Cronon: hi andrew, simon, baker kelly

[12:03] Simon Linden: We rolled the maintenance release that was on BlueSteel to the main channel this morning

[12:03] TankMaster Finesmith: i think the term you are looking for is 'devolved', kennylex

[12:03] DrFran Babcock: disturbingly close. I beleive that's a carnivore

[12:03] Simon Linden: Tomorrow there will be updates on the RC channels ... Magnum and LeTigre will remain the Server Side Appearance work

[12:04] Davido Chrome: Ugh, stop the plinging!

[12:04] Mona Eberhardt: And it seems like Baker wants to resurrect LulzSec, judging by his choice of attire. :P

[12:04] Simon Linden: We're not sure what will go onto BlueSteel as we found a bug in the code we were planning on rolling out. That was fixed this morning (yay Kelly!) but we have to get it through QA by the end of the day

[12:04] Rex Cronon: btw. for all those late or that can't make it u can follow group meeting live here: http://rcds.nfshost.com/ques_view_chatLog.php?queOwner=llsl:Rex+Cronon&queName=chatLog&pg=1

[12:05] Lucia Nightfire: just ell me what aditi region has teh listen fix, heh

[12:05] Lucia Nightfire: *tell

[12:05] Simon Linden: that's it for release news ... does anyone else have any?

[12:05] Tillie Ariantho: Rex: is this a permanent service? :P

[12:05] Andrew Linden: what is the listen bug #?

[12:06] Rex Cronon: it can be:)

[12:06] Simon Linden: it's MAINT-2887, Andrew

[12:06] Lucia Nightfire: BUG-3291 SCR-43

[12:06] Lucia Nightfire: I was looking for that region on aditi today, with no luck, heh

[12:08] Simon Linden: try CCMTEST23, Lucy. I'm not sure what the access is set to there

[12:08] Simon Linden: ... so you might not get in

[12:08] Andrew Linden: Lucia, the two regions that have that bug fix on aditi are called: CCMTEST23 and CCMTEST29

[12:08] Andrew Linden: are those publicly available? Dunno

[12:08] Lucia Nightfire: I'll find out

[12:08] Andrew Linden: hrm... CCMTEST23 appears to be on the mainland estate

[12:08] Simon Linden: I wonder what will break with that fix

[12:09] Andrew Linden: 29 is on some private estate

[12:10] Andrew Linden: Rex, I like the liveblog transcripts... the timestamps have sub-second info

[12:10] CHAOS - v1.80 shouts: KopilosAlt Afterthought has entered the region at location: Denby (207,41,35)

[12:10] Rex Cronon: :)

[12:10] Andrew Linden: maybe I'll modify the transcript hilight script to handle extra resolution in the timestamp, and then just cut and paste from the liveblog

[12:11] Andrew Linden: although... dunno if I could find bookmark a link to the liveblog that will last multiple weeks...

[12:12] Andrew Linden: Well, my news (what little there is of it) is that I really think I'm about to wrap up this interestlist project finally, for real this time

[12:12] TankMaster Finesmith: for now anyway :P

[12:12] Andrew Linden: I've been fixing minor bugs and trying to produce some stats/graphs that show improvements

[12:12] Andrew Linden: but the final graphs are waiting for some viewer changes

[12:13] Andrew Linden: as to the blocking viewer changes... there was a performance regression we were seeing during scene load which was blocking release of that code

[12:13] Davido Chrome: Andrew, the problem with people and objects coming into view not being in the right position is currently fixed. So please don't break that again? :D

[12:13] Simon Linden: I have an interest list bug for you, Andrew ... we can talk after the user group

[12:13] Andrew Linden: but just today I think we figured it out... will be testing today

[12:13] Andrew Linden: ok Simon

[12:13] Rex Cronon: in thoeory should work jsut fine. in practice there are some restrictions. i think u can't contact an outside server faster thena once a sec. it might need a buffer

[12:14] Mona Eberhardt: hey Berry!

[12:14] TankMaster Finesmith: will animations sync correctly with these updates?

[12:14] Davido Chrome: I mean, moving objects. Like avatars on vehicles.

[12:14] Simon Linden: We haven't done anything to change animation syncing ... I think it's all add-hoc as before

[12:14] Andrew Linden: so that is all of my news. I'll probably go on general maintenance, with a focus on anti-grief, anti-crash work, for a few weeks after this

[12:14] Lucia Nightfire: attempts to teleport to either of those regions results in a message "Unable to find teleport destination"

[12:14] TankMaster Finesmith: ok

[12:15] Lucia Nightfire: which may just be due to group onyl access, heh

[12:15] Simon Linden: Lucy - you're on aditi now?

[12:15] Lucia Nightfire: I have an account on it yes

[12:15] Andrew Linden: ok Lucia, I'll try to check access to CCMTEST23 after this meeting

[12:15] Andrew Linden: and will IM you after looking at it

[12:15] Lucia Nightfire: or just resurrect my region, Querqua on aditi again with the code, heh

[12:15] Andrew Linden writes a note to himself...

[12:16] Whirly Fizzle: Youre about to get a JIRA filed for the animation syncing being worse after interest list changes. They already made a demo video showing the difference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6BmL8dZoWg&feature=youtu.be

[12:17] Andrew Linden: hrm... ok whirly, so the animations are out of sync when the avatars show up in view?

[12:17] Davido Chrome: Looked like it got messed up while in impostor mode?

[12:17] Whirly Fizzle: Yes

[12:18] Andrew Linden: Ok, I might be able to fix that.

[12:18] Andrew Linden: When the bug is filed someone send me the number

[12:18] TankMaster Finesmith: ok

[12:19] Davido Chrome: I don't think you get away from that anything that moves needs updates even when out of view.

[12:19] Andrew Linden: that's all the news I've got, any more? or shall we move on to open table?

[12:19] Talarus Luan: Have you had a chance to look at the llSetKeyframedMotion-stopping-on-sim-restart issue?

[12:20] Andrew Linden: No. But my schedule may be opening up a bit.

[12:20] Talarus Luan: kk

[12:21] Andrew Linden: ok I guess the table is open

[12:21] Tillie Ariantho: ETA for LSL commands for light projectors? :P

[12:21] Rex Cronon: something weird happened to me starting on thursday. now i sok

[12:22] Talarus Luan: Also for Materials texture settings

[12:22] Tillie Ariantho: Yup, for those, too.

[12:22] Qie Niangao: Yes, both those.

[12:23] Andrew Linden does not know the ETA of those. Kelly might know.

[12:23] TankMaster Finesmith: in good news, the next FS release will have materials! :P (and modified CHUI, and FmodEX, and maybe something else LL has yet to release)

[12:23] Tiberious Neruda: when can we expect that release?

[12:23] TankMaster Finesmith: next month probably

[12:23] Rex Cronon: u can read all about my weird experience here: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Second-Life-Server/I-stay-logged-in-for-only-a-few-seconds-L-gone/m-p/2108813/highlight/false#M11335

[12:23] Kelly Linden: There is no ETA for either of those LSL features.

[12:24] KopilosAlt Afterthought: will FS have materials with next release?

[12:24] Davido Chrome: In a couple of days then

[12:24] TankMaster Finesmith: still working on bugs and waiting for some fixes from LL

[12:24] KopilosAlt Afterthought: ohh :D

[12:24] KopilosAlt Afterthought: sorry nvm

[12:24] KopilosAlt Afterthought: wonderful :D

[12:24] Tillie Ariantho: Kelly: ;-( Even someone working on those?

[12:24] Kelly Linden: There is no ETA on them Tillie.

[12:24] Qie Niangao: In lieu of those, and because I skipped asking last week: Any prospect of learning more about eXperience Permissions?

[12:24] Rex Cronon: wondering if anybody has any idea what was going on

[12:24] Simon Linden: Nothing yet there, Qie

[12:25] Davido Chrome: If the table is open. Can I nag a bit about fixing the gimbal lock in vehicle mouselook mode?

[12:25] Qie Niangao: Thanks, Simon. That should hold me a couple weeks. :p

[12:25] Andrew Linden: Sure Davido, nag away.

[12:26] Kennylex Luckless: When I did re-log Baker did look like a meatball, I had to fly to a parcel with Avatar Privacy to fix it, is it possible that SL viewer can get a quick derender to force an avatar update in same way?

[12:26] Davido Chrome: Would you consider fixing that, or giving us an alternative mouslook function where the rotations are local to the vehicle?

[12:26] Simon Linden: Rex - that sounds like something really bad with the network connection, as nothing was getting updated and your ping times were horrible

[12:26] Whirly Fizzle: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-973 (CAMERA_DECOUPLED flag for mouselook causes Gimbal lock )

[12:27] Davido Chrome: "Unactionable" Ouch

[12:27] Whirly Fizzle: If you change your active group tag, that may fix iy Kennylex

[12:27] Whirly Fizzle: *it

[12:27] Skills Hak: sup

[12:27] Davido Chrome: What does that mean?

[12:27] Andrew Linden: Davido, it probably isn't "fixable" except for providing a different mode that is completely local to the vehicle

[12:28] Andrew Linden: that is, a mouselook that does not care about the world vertical

[12:28] Davido Chrome: Ah. Can't you redefine the bug report as a feature request then?

[12:28] Skills Hak: nice bling chica

[12:29] Talarus Luan: Is there some kind of special access required for reading BUG reports in JIRA? Kinda hard to avoid reporting the same bug more than once if you can't see what has already been reported.

[12:29] KopilosAlt Afterthought: hey skills

[12:29] Tillie Ariantho: Where we are at it, what's the proper way to do a feature request now? There's only category BUG in the jira...

[12:29] Kennylex Luckless: Buttuns is funnier than change groups to fix something :-)

[12:30] Nalates Urriah: Tillie, just put feature request in the report title.

[12:30] Skills Hak: 'lo

[12:30] TankMaster Finesmith: yes, talarus

[12:30] Davido Chrome: When you set the title as [Feature request] someone often comes and closes it as misfiled.

[12:30] Simon Linden: yes, we look at those twice a week Tillie

[12:30] Meeter: Timecheck : User Group is half over

[12:31] Simon Linden: The bug system really needs a different "closed" status for some things ... something that means "Right, got it"

[12:31] Nalates Urriah: Feature Requests get closed pretty quick as they are added to an internal Linden list that someone keeps.

[12:31] Talarus Luan: Add it? :P

[12:31] TankMaster Finesmith: yeah, 'reeased' is a odd way to close soemthing thats not even started to been worked on

[12:32] TankMaster Finesmith: 'released'*

[12:32] Talarus Luan: So I take it there is special access, but nothing us peons can have? :P

[12:32] Tillie Ariantho: Everything is odd with the JIRA.

[12:32] Whirly Fizzle: Ill not even mention how daft the create an issue form is in BUG with the mismatched headings ;)

[12:32] Lucia Nightfire: heh

[12:32] TankMaster Finesmith: the standard user doesnt have access to bug jiras, correcct

[12:32] Davido Chrome: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-1010

[12:32] Tiberious Neruda: nope

[12:32] TankMaster Finesmith: dont worry about filing a dup, theres enough eyes int he jira to catch them and mark them as such

[12:32] Davido Chrome: I filed a BUG report about that. XD

[12:33] Tiberious Neruda: can't none of us actually see anything someone else sent in

[12:33] Talarus Luan: Some apparently do.

[12:33] Whirly Fizzle: Yeah but its annoying for people. They take time to file a good report only to have it closed as a dupe. They can't search to see if its filed already now

[12:33] Talarus Luan: Exactly.

[12:33] Tiberious Neruda: not even read-only. Just another reason to avoid the jira like a plague, far as I'm concerned

[12:33] Davido Chrome: The vote watch system was good for that.

[12:33] Rex Cronon: those r "special" eyes. right tankmaster:)

[12:34] TankMaster Finesmith: vote system got alt abbused :P

[12:34] Talarus Luan: I mean, I appreciate that some people have access.. Whirly, for example, helped me with a second-monitor issue.

[12:34] Qie Niangao: Now that's process engineering: "Don't worry 'bout duplicates because..." for any possible completion of that sentence.

[12:35] Rex Cronon: it is possible to write 2 jiras, one here for ll and a clone of it for everybody to see, comment and vote on it:)

[12:35] Lucia Nightfire: yeah, happens on slu sometimes, lol

[12:36] TankMaster Finesmith: or cloan it to FS's jira where everyone can see it :P

[12:36] Simon Linden: fwiw the setup of jira and those policies were made by others, so you're kinda preaching to the choir here. That bug about the headers is still open internally too

[12:36] Qie Niangao: Oh, understood, Simon

[12:36] Whirly Fizzle: Some people tried that but they all fizled out. There was the shadow JIRA on SLU for a while.

[12:36] Whirly Fizzle: Yeah, understood lol

[12:37] Andrew Linden: Whirly, you have special access on Jira, right?

[12:37] TankMaster Finesmith: yeah

[12:37] TankMaster Finesmith: as do I and some other TPV devs/support

[12:37] Skills Hak: do wot m8

[12:38] Tillie Ariantho: Sure they fizzled out... some JIRA entires are way older than most residents, so anyone trying to keep a repo will be outlived by the bug entries. :P

[12:38] Whirly Fizzle: Yeah but you know truthfully Im embarrassed by that. I don't like having it when others dont. Its not a nice feeling.

[12:38] Tillie Ariantho: entries

[12:38] Skills Hak: hey has there been word about BUG-3291?

[12:38] Andrew Linden: ah, how are those rights granted? who selects people for special access?

[12:38] Rex Cronon: i think oz linden does

[12:38] Andrew Linden: ok, just curious

[12:38] Davido Chrome: Whirly, you are the Jira Goddess. It's as it should be.

[12:38] Whirly Fizzle: You have to be an active contributor to LL with a CA on file or part of a TPV team

[12:38] Skills Hak: FIC

[12:39] Rex Cronon: lol skills

[12:39] Whirly Fizzle: Anumation sync issue filed & OMG awesome title hahahaha https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-3456 (Pixel Pussies aren't synced)

[12:39] Whirly Fizzle dies

[12:39] TankMaster Finesmith: andrew: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-3455

[12:39] Qie Niangao: Whirly: No. I'm none of those things and can see some BUG reports (not as much as you, I'm sure, but some)

[12:39] Andrew Linden: perhaps FIC, although I wonder how much fetting goes on these days

[12:39] Simon Linden: BUG-3291 (llListen's location) is fixed in the code we hope is going to RC tomorrow

[12:39] Ima Mechanique: It may be a holdover from the STORM type, some of use were able to move issues there

[12:39] Skills Hak: probably not as much any more :p

[12:40] Skills Hak: i got here a little bit late, have you guys been discussing [MAINT-2887] ? llListen in linked objects is listening at root instead of linked object local position.

[12:41] Skills Hak: i wonder if that was intentional or if it will be fixed

[12:41] TankMaster Finesmith: a while ago, skillz

[12:41] Simon Linden: yes, Mone ... that's fixed

[12:41] Rex Cronon: skills go here: http://rcds.nfshost.com/ques_view_chatLog.php?queOwner=llsl:Rex+Cronon&queName=chatLog&pg=1

[12:41] Skills Hak: sweet!

[12:41] Andrew Linden: yes, Skills. The bug is fixed on CCMTEST23 region on aditi, but that region is not currently accessible.

[12:41] Simon Linden: we're having a last-minute fix for another issue, but hopefully that will go into the RC channel tomorrow

[12:41] TankMaster Finesmith: minor detail

[12:42] Andrew Linden: I'm going to examine the access rules for that region after this meeting, or else bring up another region that is accessible.

[12:42] Davido Chrome: "Gimbal Lock when using CTRL-SHIFT to manipulate physical object " got closed as expected behaviour. Which I find a bit strangem because being able to manipulate physical objects like that was a big part in that old video that showcased the experience tools.

[12:42] Davido Chrome: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-1009

[12:42] Simon Linden: I just went there Andrew, it appears to be open and accessible

[12:42] Talarus Luan: Well, I contribute a significant sum to LL every month, but I guess that doesn't count for much. <.<

[12:43] Ima Mechanique: BTW I think Feted Inner Core was a typo, it should be FetId, as in we're all a little old and moldy around the edges

[12:43] Talarus Luan: A question I held off on earlier: Just curious, but what *is* being worked on currently with respect to LSL/scripting?

[12:43] Andrew Linden: Definitely not a type Ima.

[12:44] Ima Mechanique: Talaurus, Oz is doing some server stuff toward having a cap for syntax, when he has time...

[12:44] Davido Chrome: Someone already asked about how you will be able to get experience keys, right?

[12:44] Simon Linden: yes, that hasn't been publicized yet

[12:44] Davido Chrome: Ah.

[12:45] DrFran Babcock: Noooooo!

[12:45] Talarus Luan: So the syntax highlighting gets updated without having a viewer update?

[12:45] Simon Linden: When it's ready I'm sure the product people will want to introduce it as a new feature and handle the announcement.

[12:45] oMiluo: , ~~

[12:45] Simon Linden: Talarus - yes, I believe that's the intention

[12:45] Ima Mechanique: Talaurs, yes

[12:46] Talarus Luan: (btw, it was "fetid inner core".. not "feted", as there was nothing to celebrate about it) <.<

[12:46] Talarus Luan: Good. It has been talked about for a long time. Glad to see it finally come to fruition. :)

[12:47] Mona Eberhardt: Feted Inner Core is just a paranoid conspiracy theory - move along, nothing to see here... :)

[12:47] Ima Mechanique: lol, been working/waiting on it over 18 months now ;-)

[12:47] Davido Chrome: Syntax highlighting, does that mean the script window will highlight ending parenthesis and brackets and so on?

[12:48] Skills Hak: that would be sweet

[12:48] Ima Mechanique: davido, not yet, if ever. It means the current highlighting file will be downloaed per sim, so you always have an accurate list of keywords for that sim

[12:48] Andrew Linden: No, it means that the list of llFoo() function names and other keywords may highlight correctly without a viewer update -- the config file for the highlighting would be supplied via a web service.

[12:48] Simon Linden: I think the brackets and parenthesis highlighting would be outside of that ... that logic wouldn't need a live update

[12:49] Talarus Luan: It means that the updates to the syntax highlighter will be updated from the server, rather than being hard-coded into the viewer and only updated when the viewer gets updated.

[12:49] Ima Mechanique: However, there's no reason the viewer side code couldn't be improved at some time.. IF someone has the inclination ;-)

[12:49] Davido Chrome: Oooh. It uses server side lists for highlights. Now a remember. That was announced ages ago though?

[12:49] Qie Niangao: hmm. now... can external editors access that cap?

[12:49] Talarus Luan: Even though viewer updates are pretty frequent of late, there are still plenty of items in the syntax highlighter which still need to be updated.

[12:49] Talarus Luan: It was.. at least 4 years ago

[12:50] Ima Mechanique: Qie, yes

[12:50] Whirly Fizzle: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-1831 (Automatic download of syntax-table )

[12:50] JIRA-helper: [#STORM-1831] Automatic download of syntax-table - Second Life Bug Tracker

[12:50] Qie Niangao: okay, cool. (I haven't been playing with that stuff for ages, but seems useful)

[12:50] Ima Mechanique: oops, sorry probably not. I was thinking of TPVs

[12:50] Simon Linden: Ima - is there a BUG on that one?

[12:51] Simon Linden: doh, I'll read chat

[12:51] Ima Mechanique: STORM-1831 is the only jira I'm aware of. and STORM-1832 is related

[12:51] JIRA-helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-1832

[#STORM-1832] Script editor: several constants are not highlighted - Second Life Bug Tracker

[12:51] Andrew Linden: I think the syntax highlight config is available through a "cap" which is listed as available on connection to the region, and then granted if the veiwer asks for it

[12:51] Andrew Linden: so the config file is not available to general http download

[12:52] Simon Linden: if there's something broken for brackets or parenthesis, that would be good to file as a different BUG

[12:52] Andrew Linden: but... once the viewer has the cap, it could (in theory) provide it to a third-party editor and the editor could download it... as long as the cap is valid (until the viewer connection is terminated)

[12:52] Davido Chrome: Nothing broken. More a feature request.

[12:53] Lucia Nightfire: any Linden knowledgeable with the IM throttle threshold calc know if deeded objects interfere with that calc? I have an app that is deeded and has certain child prims that IM different agents that send commands to the object and over time, sometimes as early as 24 hours, IMs from those child prims stop going through and I have to either replace the affected scripts themself or the entire object for them to go through again.

[12:53] Rex Cronon: there r other options for editing your lsl code besides the viewers editor

[12:53] Ima Mechanique: Andrew, I'd love to know how to do that. will save me having to write scripts to take it from my viewer cache ;-)

[12:53] Kennylex Luckless: I has to go, so do not dance on table while I am gone. See you all next week.

[12:53] Qie Niangao: right, Andrew, I was thinking that would be a workable path... although it makes the viewer-to-editor interface kinda... non-standard.

[12:53] KopilosAlt Afterthought: I would like a git client built into the viewer :p

[12:53] Davido Chrome: Select a Parenthesis, have corresponding start/end parenthesis light up.

[12:54] Rex Cronon: tc

[12:54] Simon Linden: yeah, that's a nice feature in source editors

[12:54] Andrew Linden does not know about the IM throttle... when it breaks the IMs stop working thereafter?

[12:54] Talarus Luan: Yeah, lots of nice features in the standard editor/IDE toolbox nowadays

[12:55] Davido Chrome: The reason I don't use an external editors is that I want to continually test what I write. So external ediitors break my workflow.

[12:55] Lucia Nightfire: only from scripts that "ever" IM'd anyone during whatever period of time is evaled

[12:55] Andrew Linden: Ima, I wouldn't know a good way to communicate to an external editor the cap

[12:55] Ima Mechanique: davido, unless it has an emulation system ;-)

[12:55] Meeter: Timecheck : User Group is almost over

[12:55] Andrew Linden: but if you were able to communicate it (the cap is just an unguessable URL) then the editor should be able to GET that URL

[12:55] Davido Chrome: Ima, that exists?

[12:56] Rex Cronon: u could use a udp packet sent to localhost on a known port:)

[12:56] Ima Mechanique: LSL editor has some support. I'm trying to expand it

[12:56] Andrew Linden: but the unguessable URL only lasts while the viewer is connected to that region

[12:56] Davido Chrome: What about vehicle scripts? Are there emulators for that too?

[12:56] Talarus Luan: Depending on how the syntax highlighting stuff is defined (XML, binary, whatever), it may or may not be useful.

[12:57] Talarus Luan: ..to external editors.

[12:57] Ima Mechanique: not that I'm aware of. Would require full sim really

[12:57] Ima Mechanique: Talarus, it's an LLSD xml

[12:57] Davido Chrome nods. Hmm. So, does there exist non physics SL emulators?

[12:58] Skills Hak: it's an LLSD XML UDP Exploits

[12:58] Skills Hak: haha

[12:58] Talarus Luan: O.o

[12:58] Skills Hak: running gag

[12:58] Talarus Luan: So, anything else coming down the pike for LSL? :)

[12:59] Talarus Luan: A tease, anything? :P

[12:59] Lucia Nightfire: Andrew when you start work on anti-griefer means, I have a bunch of questions for you, lol

[12:59] Ima Mechanique: C# integration is just arounf the millenium

[12:59] KopilosAlt Afterthought: xD

[12:59] Lucia Nightfire: nto sure what you can answer though, lol

[12:59] Andrew Linden: Ok Lucia. I'll ping you when I start.

[12:59] Skills Hak: oh man i miss babbage

[12:59] Skills Hak: i wish he had finished that

[13:00] KopilosAlt Afterthought: I wish he was still around

[13:00] Talarus Luan: Meh. :P

[13:00] Talarus Luan: To the C# integration :P

[13:00] Rex Cronon: didn't u guys hear? in v4 u won't need a pass. it will have voice recognition;)

[13:00] Talarus Luan: and yes, I miss Babbage and that entire team, but c'est la vie.

[13:00] Meeter: Thank you for coming to the Server User Group

[13:01] Kelly Linden: bye o/

[13:02] Ima Mechanique: bye kellz

[13:02] KopilosAlt Afterthought: :O

[13:02] Lucia Nightfire: FOODS

[13:02] Talarus Luan: Thanks for the info, Lindens. :)

[13:02] Petr Topaz: Good day folks

[13:02] KopilosAlt Afterthought: bye!

[13:02] Skills Hak: see you guys

[13:02] Rex Cronon: tc all those leaving

[13:02] Nalates Urriah: bye Lindens Thx

[13:02] Mona Eberhardt: have a great time, everyone.

[13:02] Davido Chrome: Bye, thanks for today!

[13:02] TankMaster Finesmith: tc everyone

[13:02] Yuzuru Jewell: Thank you, Kelly.

[13:02] Andrew Linden: cheers

[13:02] Yuzuru Jewell: Thank you, Lindens.

[13:02] Ima Mechanique: thanks guys

[13:02] Mona Eberhardt: thanks for having us, Lindens.

[13:02] Simon Linden: Thanks everyone for coming by today and for the great chat

[13:03] Rex Cronon: lindens. have fun writing code:)



Simulator_User_Group

Prev 2013.07.23 Next 2013.08.06