Snowstorm Daily Scrum Archive/08302010
Monday, August 30, 2010
- No Daily Scrum tomorrow. Sprint Retrospective (6-7am PT) & Sprint Planning Meeting (7-9am PT) will be held instead.
UK Bank Holiday
UK Bank Holiday
- Tested, reviewed, and pulled fixes from PE
- Pulled build system improvements from Team Chopper
- Wiki updates
- Office Hour
- Post first Development build on secondlife.com !
- More wiki updates
- Poll open source devs re: next sprint contributions
- LLKDU in viewer-development: Done!
- Add "Sit" to the "pie" menu: Done!
- Lots of code review
- LLKDU upgrade: get all info, details, etc... so we can estimate that work
- Code review, tests and clean up for sprint 2 as required
- Look into Snowglobe backlog for next sprint
OOO - Getting released from the rehab hospital tomorrow!
- Finished Jira EXT triage
- Finally started reviewing Resident feedback and ideas for backlog
- Prepare for Sprint Planning Meeting tomorrow
- Get Resident ideas and feedback into the backlog
OOO - sick
- Task VWR-20702 (Snowstorm Sprint 2: As a User who's customized the bottom bar of the Viewer UI, I also want to be able to control the order of the buttons as they appear in the UI.)
- Found servious problems with D&D implementation, leading to crashes. Will not be able to complete in this sprint. May need to consider a different implementation for reordering.
- Task VWR-20702
- D&D implementation. Will ask for LL consult tomorrow.
- Fixed small bug in Detachable tabs
- Got a bitbucket account and cloned viewer-development there
- Various fixes and polish for Detachable tabs.
- Should we create separate tasks for these fixes & polish? Where and how should they be committed?
- Task (VWR-20696) Write code to allow for undocking of a sidebar tab
- Task (VWR-20697) Write code to allow for redocking of a sidebar tab
- Fixed selecting re-docked tab and toggling its tag button state.
- Minor optimization of Side Tray expanding/collapsing upon toggling tab docked/undocked.
- Task (VWR-20970) Implement undocking tabs by dragging.
- Task (VWR-20970) Implement undocking tabs by dragging. Estimated: 4-5 hours.
- Discuss next sprint process
- Finalize design for bottom bar reordring VWR-20706
- Follow up design discussion in VWR-20695
- Find and torture Lindens who can help sort out some issues with VWR-20702
- Clean up Jira (remove devs no longer here, change assignments, talk to QA who assign to devs that are gone)
- we're not making VWR-20702 in this sprint. it was underestimated due to unexpected D&D implementation problems (all D&D behavior is currently tied to inventory.