Snowstorm Daily Scrum Archive/09092010
From Second Life Wiki
- 1 Thursday, September 9, 2010
- 1.1 General Notes
- 1.2 Team Status
Thursday, September 9, 2010
- Don't forget to grab tasks from the Sprint Backlog and update your time remaining on that task each day!
- Merge Monkey of the Day: Merov
- DEV-30773 llTextBox()
- Some Coverity bug fixes
- SNOW-606 juggling (and ultimate backout)
- Some OOO
- DEV-30773 llTextBox()
- Make myself a teamcity task for staging
- Some OOO
- Linux build machine needs a bit of system-image love - little fuzzy on who owns that, pinged CG and Sabin.
- VWR-22761 : LLKDU upgrade: Perf tracking
- Got a KDU baseline and compared with OpenJpeg. First data show that OpenJpeg 4 times slower in decompression than KDU.
- Posted a doc: https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Performance_Testers
- First commit to dev repo : https://bitbucket.org/merov_linden/viewer-development-vwr-22761/changeset/71b1676532b3
- VWR-22759 : Chat Translator: Got green from Esbee and Q on Design Review
- VWR-22761 : LLKDU upgrade: Polish doc, get more baseline data
- VWR-22759 : Chat Translator: Move to next stage
- Kakadu license upgrade
- Worked on draft of Jira VWR workflow proposal and discuss w/Q
- Moved Snowstorm Team Backlog to GH
- Trying out new Jira VWR workflows
- Schedule meeting with Orange, Gentle, and LordGregGreg for next week.
- Share UI customization notes and sketches with Rhett from XD team
- Finish draft of Jira VWR workflow proposal
- Set up sprints in GH
- Not receiving Tofu's email to mailing list (still not sure why)
- VWR-22346 (Appearance > 'Wearing' tab: Add Take off / Detach function to the gear menu)
- Corrected according to Vadim's commentaries
- VWR-22169 (Delete outfit confirmation message doesn'r appear if use context or gear menu on 'My Outfits' tab) estimate ~ 8 hours
- Bug VWR-22008 (People you called via Adhoc are not shown in Recent tab).
- Discussed with Andrey, didn't find solution. Will ask in jira when able to add watchers
- Major bug VWR-22125 (Mini-inspector floater doesn't appear after click on 'i' icon in IM or Nearby chat window).
- Found problem. Took more time due to additional bug (VWR-22898 - Some buttons disappear when clicked)
- Fixed, will apply fix when Richard fixes VWR-22898 (Vadim linked them)
- Bug VWR-22888 (Empty space appears in the top of Home side panel after redocking)
- WIP. Estimate - 6h
- VWR-22888 (Empty space appears in the top of Home side panel after redocking)
- sent email to viewer-tech about problems building on Ubuntu 10.04, Tofu immediately merged the fix.
- later it turned out fix broke the build on LL servers, fix has been rolled back, discussion continues (?)
- Filed a ticket (VWR-22898) regarding disappearing buttons problem.
- Bug VWR-22891 (Docked IM window hides when try to share an item while My Inventory SP is undocked):
- Bug VWR-22896 (Panel state resets on dock/undock):
**Fixed but want to test some more to prevent accidental regressions
- Paul's review request
- Finish VWR-22896
- Other bugs
Seth ProductEngine (Sergey)
- filed issues discovered yesterday during smoke test and VWR-20694 testing
- started revision of existing TPE "regression" suite for viewer
- complete revision and identify gaps (Home, Picks/Classifieds, My Profile have no "formal" regression cases at least)
- add sidetray panel docking/undocking test cases
Grumpity ProductEngine (Anya)
- played with new jira
- workflow followup
- server testing followup
- detachable sidebar & bottom bar review
- transition issues from VWR to STORM?
- update sprint backlog
- cannot transition issues from VWR to STORM