Snowstorm Daily Scrum Archive/09242010
- 1 Friday, September 24, 2010
- 1.1 General Notes
- 1.2 Team Status
Friday, September 24, 2010
- Merge Monkey of the Day: Oz
- STORM-95 Upload of audio file hangs the viewer
- STORM-153 and STORM-199 Integrated
- Ran Robin's j2k_metric on my Mac and contributed the result to
- STORM-95 Contribute minimal bug fix for now, and carry on with refactor as a separate task
- Integrations - Reviews - llTextbox
- Integrations - llTextbox
- The doomy deadline! - Health still annoying.
OOO - Vacation
- STORM-137 : FMOD issue: Created an internal fmod-autobuild repo and adapted all the scripts. Built locally. Submitted to team chopper for review.
- Final packing for move
- STORM-137 : FMOD issue: finish
- Review and close STORM issues I worked on during that sprint
- Kakadu license upgrade
- getting 2.2.1 beta out and doing my part of the work on that
- meeting with my management re planning futures
- health issues
- understanding test framework for STORM-143 and writing it up
- iterating on 2.2.x betas
- hr stuff
- health continues to limit my bandwith
- Oz out
- VWR triage
- Meetings with Joe, Q, and Oz
- Write release notes for 2.2.0
- Write 2.2.0 blog post
- Released Viewer 2.2 Beta 1!
- VWR triage
- Backlog grooming & new feature request review
- Prep for Sprint 5
- Meetings with Joe, Q
- No hot water - day 5
- Major bug STORM-160 (Mini-inspector floater doesn't appear after click on 'i' icon in IM or Nearby chat window).
- Closed as cannot reproduce.
- Bug STORM-210 (People you called via Adhoc are not shown in Recent tab).
- WIP. Estimate- 5 hours.
- STORM-210 (People you called via Adhoc are not shown in Recent tab).
- Struggled with bug STORM-135 (Hi-Rez snapshot broken in Viewer 2.1.1).
- Failed to fix, handed over
- Will pick some quick-to-fix bugs.
Seth ProductEngine (Sergey)
- BUG (STORM-199) Dragging an object from Library into COF adds copy of item, does not wear
- Fix updated according to code review feedback.
- BUG (STORM-189) [TRUNCATION] many langs - select build tools dialog
- Pick some more issues from sprint 4 or from assigned to Snowstorm team.
- need Eli Linden to look at https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-190.
- completed regression testing of 210127, see http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AsjYANl9JgoKdFM3dEt4aGZDUTJycmJBdTl0cUM4UWc&hl=en&authkey=CLjUg88F.
- All is done except avaline p2p call test.
- grab latest viewer-development build and verify bunch of tickets integrated after Sept 21st
Grumpity ProductEngine (Anya)
- some more jira wrangling. added option to close from open state without transition thru workflow. other states that need fixes are still in progress.
- QA synch-up and process
- tried to find a home for STORM-135 but both candidates for it are currently without cycles. b
- talk to Eli about STORM-190
- more jira wrangling
- talk to Richard about STORM-135 and hopefully hand off to him