Snowstorm Daily Scrum Archive/12092010
- 1 Thursday, December 9, 2010
Thursday, December 9, 2010
- Merge Monkey of the Day: Merov
- STORM-706 : SLVoice crash : Posted a patch (rollback vivox to 3.1 for Mac). Moved to Review (assigned to Q)
- STORM-524 : L$ balance display : Implemented a "click to refresh" solution. Moved to Review (assigned to Vadim)
- Merge Monkeying
- STORM-524 : L$ balance display : take feedback into account and submit again
- STORM-453 : libcurl : just inherited that one...
- STORM-151: kdu compression: Clean up. Test other settings (use of precincts, check premultiplication for alpha). Compare perf to baseline.
- OOO - Vacation.
- OOO - medical
- Reviewed integration queue list and made sure "target viewer version" is updated for merge monkey
- VWR Triage
- Snowstorm and Viewer presentations prep
- Upload sketches of saved layouts
- Review integration queue list and made sure "target viewer version" is updated for merge monkey
- Snowstorm Triage w/Q
- Design work for Sprint 9
- Closed STORM-686, -695, & -675 as expected behavior.
- Lots of meetings
- TASK STORM- 622 (Texture picker screws up when multiple textures are opened)
- Fixed. Tomorrow will send for a review.
- STORM-625 (Multiple cut-offs in the Preferances floater if UI size differs from 1.0)
- TASK (STORM-584) Fix color and opacity setting for Bubble Chat
- Fixed. Sent for review.
- BUG (STORM-579) Resident SLURL font color doesn't match Chat preferences for plain text Nearby Chat log
- Set back to fixed. Re-opened STORM-578 instead.
- BUG (STORM-578) SLURL font color in the nearby chat toast doesn't respect Chat preferences
- Fixed. Sent for review.
- TASK (STORM-693) Preview thumbnails in the Edit Wearable and Edit Body Parts panels do not honor opacity settings
- Estimated: 1 day
- Normal task STORM-34 (As a User, I want a list of my favorite locations available on the login screen so i can log in to SL right where I want to be).
- Almost finished implementation, but encountered a problem with resizing "Start at" combobox in list. Searching for a way to fix it. Estimate- 3 hours.
- Finish STORM-34.
- Crititcal bug STORM-525 (Runtime Error message from the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library eventually leads to Crash).
- Bug STORM-436 (Favorites overflow list appears if select Teleport in the favorites context menu).
- Bug STORM-727 (Close and "<=" buttons are disabled when create new Landmark).
- Bug STORM-529 (Undo feature missing from BUILD menu in VIEWER SL2.1).
- Task STORM-766 (Day cycling image doesn't follow opacity settings).
- Resolved as not reproducible:
- Task STORM-768 (Script Error floater appears opaque).
- Task STORM-765 (llDialog, llGiveInventory, llGotoURL messages are opaque on first open).
- Task STORM-769 (Sell Land floater appears always opaque).
- Task STORM-767 (Media Settings Preview doesn't follow opacity settings).
- Task STORM-764 (Voice Notification is opaque on first open).
- Task STORM-770 (Top Scripts & Top Colliders floaters open opaque).
- Provided estimates for most sprint 9 tasks.
- Continue with 2.4 bugs or pick something from sprint 9.
Someone more experienced with OpenGL than us needs to take a look at these issues:
- Task STORM-686 (Transparency settings aren't applied to the map preview inside Map floater).
- Task STORM-695 (Texture preview doesn't follow opacity settings).
- Task STORM-675 (Web page inside web browser floater is not transparent).
- finished Beta2 2.4.0 r216220 testing, see shared spreadsheet in the IQA-45
- pickup next v-d- build and verify integrated tickets
- complete Preferences TP revision
- Tried to use codereview + postreview command. Got message: Unable to log in: HTTP 404
Will wait for Oz to publish instructions on the wiki.
- investigated reported problem (bug in permissions processing). Determined it is unrelated to this change. Gave jira # of this issue to Wolfpup.
- Write jira on object notification toasts workflow/design flaw.
- [long range] Update lsl wiki - Change Unsupported icon next to llTextBox to New Feature.
- worked @ in-world job & real job
- Attended Sprint planing meeting.
- Attened Esbee's OH
- Emailed Esbee and Q concerning STORM-2 .
- Looking for something to actualy work on in the sprint.
- Try again to build mesh-development locally and see if still getting same results, unless have something to work on in v-d.
- Wonders if it will build in other OS environments and if the mesh team is realy interested in the fact that it is not building in an OS environment.
- Not enough time between working in-world and at real job to actualy work on code.
- Right Hand(it is slowly healing but will take time since it is the tip of middle finger)
- Not having something to actualy work on yet.