Snowstorm Daily Scrum Archive/12302010
From Second Life Wiki
Thursday, December 30, 2010
- With most on vacation in US, only posting PE updates - summaries for this week to date.
- BUG STORM-721 (Information about resident is displayed incorrectly in mini-inspector if there are any resident or group SLURLs)
- handed over to Andrew who is more familiar with LLTextBase
- BUG STORM-714 (Webprim's control bar doesn't dissapear after switching to mouselook mode)
- BUG STORM-512 ("Allow media to auto - play" check-box is enable after Media check-box was unchecked)
- BUG STORM-387 (Part of the table is hidden after increasing firsts column width in the floater and then dock it to the SP)
- WIP. Investigating. Rude estimate ~ 8 hours
- BUG STORM-513 ("Allow media to auto - play" check-box is enable after Media check-box was unchecked)
- BUG STORM-493 ('Map' button slightly overlaps scroll bar into My Group info->Land/Assets accordion)
- BUG STORM-370 (Human-readable name of region disappears from Location Bar after pressing ESC)
- Code reviews.
- TASK (STORM-797) Parcel SLURL rendering
- Moved parcel name retrieving to llmessage. Worked on receiving remote parcel names in SLURL objects. Resolved viewer linking problems which appeared after moving parcel name retrieving to llmessage.
- Found and fixed crashes when receiving remote parcel names in SLURL objects.
- Refactored the parcel name resolving within a SLURL object. Cleaned up and tested the fix. Worked on issues spotted by Vadim's review. Refactored task implementation in order to leave parcel processor class in newview and reduce overhead with observers usage.
- Working on fixing unit tests.
- BUG (STORM-550) LLDir::getNextFileInDir fails for some complex wildcard combinations
- Got feedback from Oz. Working on refactoring the directory iterator class.
- TASK (STORM-797) Parcel SLURL rendering.
- Fix unit tests for parcel SLURL
- TASK (STORM-28) As a User, I want the ability to send my calling card to others
- Normal task STORM-2 (As a User, I want to set my own default views with specific UI layout so I can tailor my Viewer experience to the activities I'm most interested in).
- Found an issue in opened loaded sidetray floaters. Struggling with it. Implementing UI proposed by Esbee.
- Major bug STORM-823 (Tab Key not working properly).
- Found where in code the bug happens. Searching for root cause and solution.
- STORM-823 (Tab Key not working properly).
- Estimate - 3 hours.
- Normal task STORM-2 (Customizable viewer layouts).
- Estimate for current version of feature - 2 days.
- STORM-2. Waiting for Q's reply to letter about organization of layout saving.
- Bug STORM-682 (Toasts appear in wrong position if switch to mouse look when side tray is expanded)
- Bug STORM-242 (Server version dialog message has incorrect release notes link):
- Bug STORM-349 (Broken Window: rename shader_heirarchy.txt to shader_hierarchy.txt):
- Investigated, not sure how to fix safely.
- Bug STORM-394 ('UI size' slider from advanced Preference is shifted to right):
- Resolved as not reproducible.
- Reported bug STORM-822 (Crash in LLKeyframeDataCache::clear).
- Bug STORM-437 (Docked nearby chat overlaps sidebar panel after unmaximizing viewer window).
- WIP. Haven't finished yet (ETA 4h).
- Code review.
- Short vacatition (will return on 01/04)
- Need a decision in STORM-702 (Make it possible to wear partial outfits).
- What to do with VWR tickets assigned to ProductEngine Team?