Talk:Default Linden Keys
Also there was this "WARNING: This page is 31 kilobytes long; some browsers may have problems editing pages approaching or longer than 32kb. Please consider breaking the page into smaller sections." I'm guessing this was a bad idea of mine. -- Eddy (talk|contribs) 22:58, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hm... yeah... for several reasons. One of them beeing that the LSL Wiki and the SL Wiki don't like each others copyright stuffz... :-S
- We can of course use the UUIDs, but would have to make our own descriptions and sorting. And might not want to use this as a starting point since it would be derivative work and therefor still a problem.
- -- (talk|contribs) 23:03, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
Ooops. And how silly. lsl is Linden Labs property surely and as such should be available on their wiki. I've always been naive. -- Eddy (talk|contribs) 23:06, 29 June 2009 (UTC) I bad. -- Eddy (talk|contribs) 23:09, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
- Guess someone will take care of it :-)
- We can't use their contributions, though we can link to them. Like creating this page again (once its editing history is clean again) and link to the LSL Wiki there.
- -- (talk|contribs) 23:13, 29 June 2009 (UTC)