Owner of the Protected Route Interest Group
Owner of Protected-Routes.com
Officer in the SLRR Rail Group
Test pilot for Real Flight Inc.
Member of the Honorable Car Dealers Association
- Yevad began exploring mainland routes in Spring 2008 and quickly became addicted to them, particularly the unpaved "green lanes".
- Since Summer 2008 he has been building off-road vehicles designed for use along the green lanes.
- Since Autumn 2008 he has been surveying the routes and updating or making new maps for mainland routes.
- Since early 2009, Yevad has been involving his original group (Greenlaners) in protesting obstructions along the routes via abuse reports.
- Since early 2010 these activities continued via the ticket system and began to encompass defects along the roads.
- In Summer 2010 the Protected Route Interest Group was created to greater reflect the group aims, following a consultation period with members.
- In Summer 2011 the old Greenlaners website was recreated as Protected-Routes.com for greater clarity as to its purpose.
Pages created by Yevad:
Yevads Map Links:
The following links are to maps updated regularly on behalf of the Protected Route Interest Group. All maps are open source and permission to edit and re-distribute is granted, on the condition that they are distributed free thereafter. The sources for these maps are archive wiki pages (Linden_Department_of_Public_Works_Roads), route parcel names, the LDPW blog, support tickets and information gathered from the LDPW open office meetings.
Sansara Map sansara.protected-routes.com
Heterocera Atoll Map heterocera.protected-routes.com
Jeogeot Map jeogeot.protected-routes.com
Satori Map satori.protected-routes.com (amended Linden/Mole map)
Nautilus Map nautilus.protected-routes.com
Corsica Map corsica.protected-routes.com
Zindra Map zindra.protected-routes.com
TSL Network Map tsl.protected-routes.com
Snowlands Map snowlands.protected-routes.com (details the off-road routes around Snowlands on Sansara)
Gaeta V Map gaetav.protected-routes.com (Linden/Mole map)
The P.R.I.G. sends updated versions in-world when available, the above sub-domains are always current. Further information available at Protected-Routes.com
Real life info:
Resides in Britain.
With 10 years experience as a Civil Site Engineer, now works as a Design Co-ordinator for a major civil engineering contractor.