From Second Life Wiki
|Viewer Version:||2.0.1 (203797)|
|Source:||"Blue-Sky" skin download|
Use caution when installing these skins, as modifications to your installed software files are not officially supported by Second Life support
This skin was thought up to give SL Viewer 2 a brighter look for anyone that doesn't want the gray (or dark) look.
I have added a number of previously published viewer tweaks - produced by various residents and changed the overall color theme. A URL for these tweeks is also provided in the BlueSky-SL-SkinChanges.txt file included with the skin files. This skin is an attempt at giving others a little more option which could promote the use of viewer 2. I know for me a lack of options is a contributing factor for which viewer I use.
To download the Blue-Sky skin click on the link in the box on the right.
Major Changes to the Standard Skin
- Sidebar now sliding over view of the world
- Draw Distance slider
- Extended Chat Bar and Chat History
- Moved IM tabs from bottom to left side
- "About Land" Button added to Navigation Bar
- "Build" option added to the right-click on object menu
- "Inspection" selection added to menu right click
- "Grid Status" and "XStreet" options added to menu
- "Map", "Mini-Map" and "Inventory" Buttons added to bottom bar
- An overall blue themed look
Known Bugs and Issues
- Only working fully with English language version of the interface
- Will not work with previous versions older then 2.0.1 (203797)