||Important: This article has been translated. The translation was imported on 26 Apr 2010. Any changes will require re-export for incremental translation.
Shows Residents and objects you've blocked.
| Block person
|| Opens Choose Resident, which allows you to specify a person to block. This is useful for muting troublemakers who you find unpleasant, and can be used in addition to filing an abuse report. Among other interactions, a blocked Resident can't:
- Communicate with you via text and voice chat.
- Communicate with you via objects they own; blocking extends to objects, too.
- Send you inventory items.
- Show you particles and sounds emitted from their avatar's attachments and inworld objects.
- Exchange friendships with you.
- Be seen normally if you have if you have Avatar Impostors enabled in the Preferences' Graphics tab. The blocked person appears as a generic gray form, which also speeds up performance because you don't have to render their full avatar.
| Block object by name
|| Opens Block Object By Name. Blocking this way only blocks object text, not sounds. Useful if a particular object is repeatedly text-spamming you. If you'd rather block all objects owned by a certain Resident, including sounds, use Block person instead.
|| Click a person or object in the Blocked List, then click Unblock to remove it from the list.