Viewerhelp:People - Friends
|Important: This article has been translated. The translation was imported on Feb 17. Any changes will require re-export for incremental translation.|
Lists all your Second Life friends. Lists Online and All friends separately. Click to expand a list or to collapse it. Filter the lists by typing into the search field at the top of the sidebar.
Double-click a name in the list to start an IM conversation with them.
|Each entry includes a thumbnail image of that Resident's profile image if they have uploaded one. To hide these images, click then uncheck View People Icons.|
|Voice Off||Changes to Voice On to indicate that a nearby Resident is speaking using voice communication.|
Click at the bottom of the window to choose additional display options.
Mouse over a Resident's entry to display these icons:
|CLick to open a small information window where you can adjust that person's speaking volume, send them a friend request, view their profile, or click for additional options shown below.|
|Click to view the Resident's profile.|
- View Profile: Opens the Resident's profile.
- Add Friend: Sends a friend request to the Resident.
- IM: Opens an instant messaging session with the Resident.
- Call: Initiates a private voice call to the Resident.
- Teleport: Offer a teleport.
- Invite to Group: Invite the Resident to join a group to which you belong.
- Report: Report Abuse by the Resident.
- Zoom In: If your friend is close by, zoom in your camera view to them.
- Find On Map: If your friend is not close by, show their location on the World Map.
- Pay: Open the Pay Resident window that enables you to pay Linden Dollars to the Resident.
- Share: Give an inventory items to the Resident.