Viewerhelp:People - Recent
|Important: This article has been translated. The translation was imported on Feb 17. Any changes will require re-export for incremental translation.|
Lists Residents with whom you recently communicated via instant message or group chat. Filter the list by typing into the search field at the top of the sidebar.
Double-click a name in the list to start an IM conversation with them.
|Each entry includes a thumbnail image of that Resident's profile image if they have uploaded one. To hide these images, click then uncheck View People Icons.|
|Voice Off||Changes to Voice On to indicate that a nearby Resident is speaking using voice communication.|
Click at the bottom of the window to choose additional display options.
Mouse over a Resident's entry to display these icons:
|CLick to open a small information window where you can adjust that person's speaking volume, send them a friend request, view their profile, or click for additional options shown below.|
|Click to view the Resident's profile.|
- View Profile: Opens the Resident's profile.
- Add Friend: Sends a friend request to the Resident.
- IM: Opens an instant messaging session with the Resident.
- Call: Initiates a private voice call to the Resident.
- Teleport: Offer a teleport.
- Invite to Group: Invite the Resident to join a group to which you belong.