User:Infinity Linden/IETF Drafts and Meetings
Upcoming OGPX Meetings
The initial OGPX Birds of a Feather meeting will take place in Stockholm, Sweden on Tuesday, the 28th of July at 3:20PM local time (more information about the IETF 75 schedule at http://lptools1.amsl.com/agenda/75/calendar .) The virtual world counterpart to this meeting will take place at "Infinity is Full of Stars" at 6:20AM SLT.
Current OGP Related Drafts
- Reverse HTTP, Draft 00
- Reverse HTTP describes a mechanism for introducing bidirectional http. In other words, it describes the protocol that allows a client to connect to a RHTTP compliant server to establish a connection, then allows the server to send a request to the client.
- LLSD Abstract Type System, Draft 00
- LLSD describes an abstract type system and a protocol interaction interface description language. OGP services are defined using LLSD.
- OGP:Introduction and Requirements, Draft 00
- The "Introduction and Requirements" draft is an attempt to broadly define the problem domain of interoperable virtual worlds and introduce architectural patterns in its solution.
- OGP:Base, Draft 00
- This document describes fundamental aspects of OGP including Capabilities and Event Queues.
- OGP : Client Application Launch Message, Draft 00
- This document describes a technique for launching a client application by way of an XML message.
- OGP:Service Establishment, Draft 01
- This document describes techniques for establishing a seed cap from a remote OGP service, the first step when interacting with an OGP peer.
- Client Capabilities for OGPX, Draft 00
- Describes the way a network peer can request a capability on a client with an unroutable IP address.
- OGPX layering and architectural patterns, Draft 00
- Architectural layering and patterns for OGPX.