Jump to navigation Jump to search
Next meeting: 2007-10-17, 10am PDT at Benjamin Linden's office. See Bug triage for details.
Note to UI Triagers
If you find new issues which might be suitable for solution through open source programmers (many UI issues tend to fall into that category) please add them to/link them from VWR-1577 (Nicholaz 06:59, 20 July 2007 (PDT))
Feature Request Patches
- VWR-2681 - Votes: 6 - Populate the Resident Chooser list with avatars within chat distance - Matthew Dowd
- Import pending updated patch
Other Bug Reports
- Import pending patch submission
- VWR-2722 - Votes: 4 - Muting an object with pie menu only mutes the prim you select, not entire linkset - Solomon Canning
- VWR-2118 - Votes: 1 - Near Me and IM scroll bars scroll to the bottom whenever the text entry field is clicked - McCabe Maxsted
- VWR-2513 - Votes: 1 - Windows that don't use camera controls for anything prevent camera controls working! - Haravikk Mistral
- Won't fix; this is by design - camera controls shouldn't work when windows have focus.
- VWR-2536 - Votes: 1 - Second Life installer/uninstaller should work when alternate version is running - Neo Rebus
- VWR-2559 - Votes: 1 - inventory multi-preview windows can be scaled too small - Dildo Spitz
- VWR-1845 - Votes: 0 - Texture permissions for "Save Texture As" aren't enforced - Kitty Barnett
- VWR-1852 - Votes: 0 - Edit Manipulators have Wrong Orientation with Local Ruler Mode on Linked Objects - Jacek Antonelli
Transcript is/will be at Bug Triage/2007-10-16/Transcript
Some issues will be resolved in the course of building this agenda. Rather than deleting them from the proposed agenda, move the issue and associated discussion into the appropriate section below.