Content Creation/Scripting User Group/Transcripts/2011 05 02

From Second Life Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

List of Speakers

Emiley Balut
Faust Vollmar
flexi campfire
Liisa Runo
Object whispers
Rolig Loon
Techwolf Lupindo
Void Singer


[08:56] Object whispers: Event delay: 0.839531

[08:57] Qie (qie.niangao): lol

[08:57] !< Sofa: Click the seat to change your animation or position.

[08:57] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): hello kelly

[08:57] Void Singer: Eric, no, you missunderstand... I was offering

[08:57] Qie (qie.niangao): Hiya, Kelly

[08:57] Void Singer: lol

[08:57] Rolig Loon: Hey all!

[08:57] Eric The Citizen (eric.dielli): Oh, I"m good on brains

[08:57] Eric The Citizen (eric.dielli): I prefer blood, goat blood

[08:58] Void Singer: oh well, then I'm glad I didn't wear my faun av

[08:58] Eric The Citizen (eric.dielli): kellz, do you do what you want because a pirate is free?

[08:58] Rolig Loon: Hehehe... Nothing but good ol' pixel blood here

[08:59] Void Singer: any of you gues play with HTTP-in?

[08:59] tehKellz (kelly.linden): being a pirate is all right to be

[08:59] Eric The Citizen (eric.dielli): naw

[08:59] Rolig Loon: Nope

[08:59] Eric The Citizen (eric.dielli): I'm drac's dum friend.

[08:59] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): there ws a change to it void?

[08:59] tehKellz (kelly.linden): some

[08:59] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): was*

[08:59] Qie (qie.niangao): I do, Void, but only just started with the Teacup stuff and got distracted.

[08:59] Void Singer: Drac... apparently =( I fant return 404s now

[09:00] Void Singer: can't*

[09:00] Qie (qie.niangao): (oh, no idea about that)

[09:00] tehKellz (kelly.linden): hunh?

[09:00] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): odd

[09:00] Void Singer: they timeout as if they are being stopped at the cap server

[09:00] tehKellz (kelly.linden): I haven't heard of that before

[09:00] tehKellz (kelly.linden): 404s should be ok to return

[09:01] Void Singer: it's only been a little while... last week at the most I didn't notice till a few days ago =(

[09:01] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): i was playing with httprequest recently, made my own version of a jira helper thing, didnt have that issue

[09:01] Void Singer: I can d0 200,201201,204 ok though

[09:01] tehKellz (kelly.linden): void: can ya file a jira for me?

[09:01] Void Singer: and I need to test some others like 403

[09:02] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): greetings

[09:02] Eric The Citizen (eric.dielli): HOLY CRAP A RAPTOR!

[09:02] Object: Hello, Avatar!

[09:02] Void Singer: I was hoping it was just my region being wonky and I hadn't had enough time yet to thoroughly test to file a jira

[09:03] tehKellz (kelly.linden): it could be a region issue, that is possible

[09:03] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): I normally send 404s with a body of 404 so I haven't seen that specific issue

[09:03] Void Singer: I like to peg all the current servers to make sure.... should I file that as scripting or svc?

[09:03] Void Singer: assuming I can get the exact problem traced

[09:03] Object:

[09:04] tehKellz (kelly.linden): Void, so I'm not having a problem with returning a 404 here.

[09:04] Object:

[09:04] tehKellz (kelly.linden): give that url a try

[09:04] Void Singer: mkay it may be the region I'm on... it been smacked pretty hard the last week with griefers

[09:04] tehKellz (kelly.linden): hm.

[09:05] tehKellz (kelly.linden): Well, good morning everyone.

[09:05] Void Singer: popped right up.... weird, mkay I'll have the admins restart it again... it's had some bad takedowns

[09:05] FERRET (lestat.demain): hiya

[09:05] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): morning kelly

[09:05] Rolig Loon: Hiya

[09:06] Liisa Runo: hi all

[09:06] Dora (dora.gustafson): i'm here too

[09:06] tehKellz (kelly.linden): Hope everyone had a good weekend.

[09:06] Liisa Runo had

[09:06] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): was productive

[09:07] tehKellz (kelly.linden): \o/

[09:07] tehKellz (kelly.linden): you are a step ahead of me then.

[09:07] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): hahahaha

[09:08] tehKellz (kelly.linden): So news time, I think.

[09:08] FERRET (lestat.demain): odd i dont have a problem with autobuild

[09:08] tehKellz (kelly.linden): We tried to get the mono 2 upgrade out twice and rolled it back twice.

[09:08] Void Singer saw that

[09:08] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): damn

[09:08] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): what happened?

[09:08] tehKellz (kelly.linden): I'm gonna skip this week and push it out to a larger portion of aditi.

[09:08] Rolig Loon: Problem?

[09:08] Qie (qie.niangao): hungry horses

[09:09] tehKellz (kelly.linden): I can't keep from tweaking things. And honestly I made some pretty big changes in the last two weeks.

[09:09] tehKellz (kelly.linden): So it needs more testing time.

[09:09] tehKellz (kelly.linden): I'm hoping to have it ready for RC again by next week.

[09:10] Liisa Runo: was one problem, fixed by rollback soon after.

[09:10] flexi campfire: [#SCR-55] script reset

[09:10] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): :)

[09:10] tehKellz (kelly.linden): Right now I have essentially removed the sim stall when rezing objects with mono scripts.

[09:10] Rolig Loon: Hooray

[09:10] tehKellz (kelly.linden): latif and maestro have both been impressed with the performance.

[09:10] Liisa Runo: :)

[09:10] tehKellz (kelly.linden): There is a cost to it though. It will take a bit for all the scripts in a freshly rezed object to start running.

[09:10] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): thats tough to do

[09:11] Rolig Loon: How much is a bit?

[09:11] tehKellz (kelly.linden): 1 frame per mono script. So, 1 second for every 45 scripts

[09:11] Void Singer: so LSO is still better behaved for region changes?

[09:11] FERRET (lestat.demain): duz that include when crossing region?

[09:11] tehKellz (kelly.linden): Void: at this point I do not think so.

[09:11] Rolig Loon: Hmmm... Still not bad by comparison with some issues

[09:11] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): how about rezed from contents?

[09:11] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): inventory*

[09:11] tehKellz (kelly.linden): Same on all counts.

[09:12] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): :/

[09:12] tehKellz (kelly.linden): The sim does not even hiccup.

[09:12] Rolig Loon: Nice

[09:12] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): nice

[09:12] tehKellz (kelly.linden): but it may take a couple of seconds for the scripts to fully start if you have 100 scripts

[09:12] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): is the time for them to start a one time issue?

[09:12] tehKellz (kelly.linden): This does put the downside onto the content that has too many scripts, as opposed to punishing everything else

[09:12] Void Singer meant to say:... for a user response perspective, although 45/sec aint bad

[09:12] tehKellz (kelly.linden): How do you mean draconis?

[09:12] Rolig Loon: Exactly

[09:13] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): don't think people will be using mono script for things like bullets

[09:13] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): but yeah

[09:13] FERRET (lestat.demain): wow million script huds are really gonna complain

[09:13] tehKellz (kelly.linden): if you have 1 script in your bullet it will start immediately.

[09:13] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): oh?

[09:13] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): cool

[09:13] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): the wait time, for all the scripts in an object to start running, does it only happen the first time they are rezzed and then never afterward, or every time

[09:13] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): easy then

[09:14] tehKellz (kelly.linden): every time they are rezzed or enter the region

[09:14] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): ah alright

[09:14] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): vechicles may chug a bit

[09:15] tehKellz (kelly.linden): We have a rez stress test that generally drops a sim to <.8 TD in the best case. On the new mono 2 upgrade code it doesn't drop below .98

[09:15] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): wow

[09:15] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): ^.^

[09:15] Rolig Loon: Cool!

[09:15] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): is there any difference in ram usage?

[09:15] Void Singer: \o/ I can finally recommend MONO for attahments once it's live then (I'm still iffy about things like bullets vehicles until I can test it myself

[09:15] tehKellz (kelly.linden): If you are rezing LSL2 scripts the behavior is not changed.

[09:16] tehKellz (kelly.linden): If you can reduce the number of scripts on your vehicle you will get an improvement.

[09:16] Void Singer: *I* only run one even now, but yeah I get ya

[09:17] tehKellz (kelly.linden): Right now the place to test is Fame on aditi, and I would really love some more people to test there. I might be restarting it often over the next week, but getting more testing on aditi is really helpful.

[09:17] FERRET (lestat.demain): if its a weapon it wont need improvement...just a cage with 1000 scripts lauched over a border o.0

[09:17] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): lol

[09:17] Void Singer: Fame: noted, with see how my standard airship behaves under both compiles for comparison

[09:18] tehKellz (kelly.linden): :)

[09:18] Rolig Loon: So there's another public argument to get people to reduce the number scripts that people carry around with them.

[09:18] Void Singer: heh, and one that will only affect them personally lol

[09:18] Rolig Loon: Yup ?

[09:18] tehKellz (kelly.linden): Yes, that is the hope.

[09:19] tehKellz (kelly.linden): Unfortunately I was not able to make a similarly spectacular improvement to de-rez at this time.

[09:19] Rolig Loon: Not that people with heavy-scripted hair will notice, but the Heavy HUDs will

[09:19] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): any improvements on memory usage?

[09:19] tehKellz (kelly.linden): No changes to memory usage.

[09:19] Liisa Runo: tell us more about de-rez

[09:20] Void Singer needs to rember to do some mem profiling with those fun new functions

[09:20] tehKellz (kelly.linden): de-rez is roughly similar to how it is now. de-rezing a lot of scripts can cause the sim to hiccup

[09:20] Qie (qie.niangao): so, when leaving a sim, will mono scripts still be worse than LSL ?

[09:20] Void Singer: which reminds me... those mem profile functions... those are showing server side usage?

[09:21] tehKellz (kelly.linden): I think it is roughly the same as it is today Qie.

[09:21] Qie (qie.niangao): okay, thanks.

[09:21] tehKellz (kelly.linden): Void: there is no other kind of memory usage for scripts

[09:21] Liisa Runo: there are plans to tune that part too?

[09:22] Void Singer: well I meant as oppsed to the older GetFreeMemory

[09:22] tehKellz (kelly.linden): Nothing in stone, but it is on the list. 'threaded de-rez' needs to happen first I think.

[09:22] Liisa Runo: okie

[09:22] FERRET (lestat.demain): grab unity 3d theres a great mono devkit in it

[09:23] tehKellz (kelly.linden): Void: Ah. The new mem functions are more accurate for mono scripts and reflect how much memory the script is actually using.

[09:23] Void Singer: Kelly, thanks that's what I was hoping =)

[09:23] Rolig Loon: But don't tell you anything about LSL, riht?

[09:23] Rolig Loon: LSO**

[09:24] tehKellz (kelly.linden): Well. They tell you how much server memory the LSL2 scripts are using too. It just happens that is always 16k

[09:24] Void Singer: Rolig, sure, it itells loads... LSO if fixed mem

[09:24] Rolig Loon: Right.

[09:24] Void Singer: is*

[09:25] Void Singer: used whether needed or not =|

[09:25] Rolig Loon: I just meant, since LSO is fixed..

[09:26] Void Singer: but if the sam script profiled in MONO uses more than 16 and can be compiled and work in LSO, then LSO wil be better...

[09:26] Void Singer hopes I won't find mant of those

[09:26] Void Singer: many* grr...fingers not working

[09:27] Rolig Loon: Monday ?

[09:27] tehKellz (kelly.linden): That is all the news I had this week.

[09:28] tehKellz (kelly.linden): Time for general Q&A

[09:28] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): :)

[09:28] Void Singer: vaguely related... has anyone managed to repo the solid ghosts problem?

[09:28] Void Singer: prims that is

[09:28] tehKellz (kelly.linden): Is there a jira for that?

[09:28] Liisa Runo: i thought ghosts been fixed already

[09:29] Rolig Loon: I haven't seen one in a while

[09:29] Liisa Runo: i have not seen them for a while

[09:29] Void Singer: it's not directly script related, but I thought there might be word

[09:29] tehKellz (kelly.linden): I've been around too long, and seen the term 'ghosts' used for at least 4 distinct and exclusive behaviors.

[09:29] Void Singer: I haven't seen it this week, but my region has gone down 4 times =X

[09:29] tehKellz (kelly.linden): these are rogue physics bodies?

[09:29] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): yeah

[09:29] tehKellz (kelly.linden): you can't see them but can bump in to them?

[09:30] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): that arnt even drag selectable

[09:30] Rolig Loon: Right

[09:30] Void Singer: unreturnable prims not in the prim owners list kelly

[09:30] tehKellz (kelly.linden): oh.

[09:30] Void Singer: used to be invisible, but that part got fixed

[09:30] tehKellz (kelly.linden): So we have a branch that should be going to RC tomorrow (I think, don't quote me) that cleans up the object delete code

[09:30] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): there were a while ago scripts which were running on the sim even after the objects had been deleted, but don't know if that has been fixed

[09:30] tehKellz (kelly.linden): I think the objects you are talking about are objects that got into a weird delete state.

[09:31] Rolig Loon: And you can't get rid of them without a sim restart

[09:31] tehKellz (kelly.linden): yeah cuz anything with a delete flag won't get built on sim start.

[09:31] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): oh, all the ones ive seen go with a restart

[09:32] Void Singer: kelly, yeah I've pretty much put it down to either returns when the region is stuttering or deletes when the agent disconect....

[09:32] tehKellz (kelly.linden): I suspect "DRTSIM-55" (currently on most of aditi that isn't mesh) should address it. hopefully. :)

[09:32] oobscure (opensource.obscure): i think i created a sort of ghost prim yesterday after moving to 1000m, via edit window , a linkset i was sitting on. not that i could repro that, though. so it doesn't count.

[09:33] oobscure (opensource.obscure): anyway there was this transparent, non-selectable object in place of the linkset i had just moved.

[09:33] Void Singer is not going to purposely crash to test my theory though =P

[09:34] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): random question: anything in the works for being able to detect the maturity clearance of an av?

[09:34] tehKellz (kelly.linden): Nothing I know of Kopilo.

[09:35] Void Singer: so assuning MONO 2 rez gets done this week, what's up after that?

[09:35] tehKellz (kelly.linden): week long party

[09:35] oobscure (opensource.obscure): \o/

[09:35] Void Singer: lol Ill bring the rum, you like morgans?

[09:35] Techwolf Lupindo: kelly check turns pink. ;-)

[09:35] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): ah something ive run into recently and found annoying is the lack of ability to use group keys for anything useful, lldetectgroup, and llsamegroup, are far too limited

[09:36] Rolig Loon: So where does this put us with respect to script limits?

[09:36] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): heh

[09:36] tehKellz (kelly.linden): Script limits is on hold.

[09:36] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): what would you propose draconis?

[09:36] Rolig Loon: OK

[09:37] Void Singer: ooo yeah, or the fact that request agent data dies when fed a group key =( (there's a jira somewhere for it)

[09:37] Rolig Loon: YES

[09:37] tehKellz (kelly.linden): what would you expect request AGENT data to do with a group key?

[09:37] Void Singer: makes it hell to get useful information from PrimOwners

[09:37] Void Singer: spit back blank at least

[09:37] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): heh

[09:37] Rolig Loon: Thing is, if you are looking to see who owns the objects on a parcel and feed it a group key, it stalls

[09:37] Void Singer: ?

[09:38] Rolig Loon: Exactlky

[09:38] Void Singer: at least then you have an event triggered

[09:38] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): why would you feed it a group key?

[09:38] Qie (qie.niangao): group-deeded objects

[09:38] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): ah

[09:38] Void Singer: because that's wht parcel prim owners gives you Kopill

[09:38] Void Singer: o

[09:38] Rolig Loon: Because that's what you get when you ask llGetParcel Prim Oeners

[09:39] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): something as simple as making llgetobjectdetails, OBJECT_GROUP work on avatars

[09:39] Rolig Loon: Typo typo typo

[09:39] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): i would love that

[09:39] Void Singer: I've mostly worked around it but I have to hammer the request pretty fast to make it work and it's kinda nasty

[09:40] Liisa Runo: i dont see any real reason for blocking detection of active group when using llGetObjectDetails to agent. We see the group with client anyway

[09:40] Rolig Loon: You can get around it by getting the UUID of the group thatowns the parcel first and then filtering for that key

[09:41] Rolig Loon: Assuming that no OTHER group owns objects on the parcel

[09:41] oobscure (opensource.obscure): on a different topic - I'm looking for .. say, "basic good practices to build a hud" - anyone aware of such docs? especially with regard to HTTP? here are some more details about what I'm going to do

[09:41] tehKellz (kelly.linden): I wonder if existing scripts would freak out at getting an empty dataserver event

[09:41] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): or simply that the object is deeded the the same group as the parcle

[09:41] Void Singer: Liisa, my undestanding is that the info isn't at the request end for that one (someone correct me?) only on the local region

[09:41] oobscure (opensource.obscure): mm bad timing.

[09:42] Rolig Loon: Yes... All those workarounds help. But not as good as simply returning a NULL instead of stalling

[09:42] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): yeap

[09:42] Void Singer: Kelly if they know the request was for a name? I can't see how, but I'm not very imaginative

[09:43] tehKellz (kelly.linden): I dunno.

[09:44] Emiley Balut: Whats going on here ?

[09:44] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): i can see situations where they would give out weird data, but freaking out beyond repair probably not

[09:44] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): OO I have been trying to put together a general documment on 3D content accessibility document since last year but keep running out of time :/

[09:44] Void Singer: Open, I'm not aware of any condensed doc, but I can give several tips for both questions... the info is a bit of a mess on the wiki atm

[09:44] Liisa Runo: Hi Emily, this is the user grout to talk about LSL scripting related stuff

[09:44] Liisa Runo: user group*

[09:44] Rolig Loon: Builders groups may have some stuff

[09:44] Emiley Balut: Are we waiting for sombody ?

[09:45] oobscure (opensource.obscure): I modified Babbage oauth demo client so that it publishes to Twitter - it sort of works but often doesn't until scripts get reset

[09:45] Void Singer: urls need to be refreshed, on_rez, and region change/restart

[09:45] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): OpenObscu: might want to get in contact with virtual ability too

[09:46] oobscure (opensource.obscure): thanks guys. let's get in IM if you want more details about the thing i'm working at (a Twitter HUD)

[09:46] oobscure (opensource.obscure): Kelly is a Tweeter as well! don't you want your HUD Kelly ? ;)

[09:46] Liisa Runo: oops. typed your name wrong. Emiley. No we are not waiting, the meeting started at 9 and end in 15min

[09:47] tehKellz (kelly.linden): \o/

[09:47] Void Singer: are you using the wiki oAuth for twitter? I was hoping to play with that soon

[09:47] oobscure (opensource.obscure): I put it here

[09:47] tehKellz (kelly.linden): I made a quick twitter hud before that just uses web-on-a-prim. But it was kind of rough.

[09:47] oobscure (opensource.obscure): TextBox works fine for that use case I'd say

[09:47] tehKellz (kelly.linden): I don't thin I integrated the OAuth lib though

[09:48] oobscure (opensource.obscure): the problem is into token / auth refresh. i don't understand it at all.

[09:48] oobscure (opensource.obscure): babbage's client wasn't meant to be a hud

[09:49] tehKellz (kelly.linden): I think once you have a token you don't need to re-do the auth again until the token fails.

[09:49] tehKellz (kelly.linden): the token will fail when the user revokes access on the twitter side

[09:49] tehKellz (kelly.linden): I think

[09:50] oobscure (opensource.obscure): anyone wants a copy of the current hud to check it out?

[09:50] Void Singer: hmmm but then how do you update the url for the token (I know the URL is optional)... I begin to see the problem

[09:50] Void Singer: OO, Ill take one please?

[09:50] tehKellz (kelly.linden): I'm not sure.

[09:51] Void Singer: danke

[09:52] tehKellz (kelly.linden): Isn't the url just a reference back to the homepage for the application? So someone can click the app name in the tweet and find out about it? It doesn't have to go back to the app itself does it? I may be totally confused here though.

[09:52] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): hmm lsl -> phpgtk

[09:52] Void Singer: I have a test twitter for an alt... I was thinking of using it to publish url changes for inworld servers >=)

[09:52] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): you might be able to create a seperate notify/popup system that way

[09:53] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): just as an idea

[09:53] Void Singer: Kelly, that's my understanding, but if you're running the homepage from HTTP-in, it gets problematic (say like a region RP feed)

[09:53] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): http-in only supports plaintext?

[09:54] Void Singer: Kopillo, outgoing? yes, but you can bootstrap htmlinto it

[09:54] tehKellz (kelly.linden): I wouldn't run the homepage from http-in, personally

[09:54] tehKellz (kelly.linden): I'd see very little value in doing so.

[09:54] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): you can only have 10 prim servers per sim iirc

[09:54] Void Singer: Kelly, of course not, you aren't crazy like we are =) =) =D

[09:55] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): is there https-in btw?

[09:55] Void Singer: Kopillo, as many urls as there are prims available on the region... but I've only tested 5 active at once so far

[09:56] Void Singer: Kopilo yes

[09:56] tehKellz (kelly.linden): the raptor: yes. you can request a secure url

[09:56] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): coolness

[09:56] Rolig Loon: Different question.... Is there any possibility of making the "Send" button in a textbox the default for when you hit Enter? So it acts like sending regular chat or IM?

[09:56] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): heh

[09:56] Qie (qie.niangao): heh, yeah, I've been trying to train myself to tab to it

[09:57] Rolig Loon: It would make textbox more useful.

[09:57] Void Singer: I've been developing a bootstrap server drop in solution on the wiki http://wiki/

[09:57] Void Singer:

[09:57] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): 404

[09:57] Void Singer: sorry still waking up

[09:58] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): but does it check for http code 418?

[09:58] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): kelly would you like the jira helper script i made, its far less complicated than the others ive seen out there

[09:58] tehKellz (kelly.linden): the one I have is pretty simple I think

[09:58] Void Singer: it's about to get a non-compatible update to clean up some slop in the javascript and work on the beginings of ip authorization

[09:59] Void Singer: Kopillo, it uses 418 internally only ;)

[09:59] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): ;)

[10:00] Void Singer hasn't tried SENDING 418.... might be good for a laugh

[10:01] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): if we ever get maturity levels of avatars I will use 450 for a laugh as well as for a purpose

[10:01] Void Singer: Rolig, oooh I like it... I think that might have to go to viewer UI team though

[10:01] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): but yeah that would be great for April 1st :)

[10:01] Rolig Loon: Yeah.

[10:02] Rolig Loon: But it would be much less confusing for users

[10:02] Void Singer: lol I had to look up 450

[10:02] oobscure (opensource.obscure): (( oh .. with the regard to that Twitter oAuth HUD I forgot to say oAuth is currently the only way to use Twitter - so no oAuth HUD, no twitter from inside SL :-\ ))

[10:02] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): hehe

[10:03] Void Singer: ...all the funnier if they don't run windows

[10:03] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): yeap

[10:03] Qie (qie.niangao): You know... Rolig, maybe a jira for that? try to change llTextBox quickly, before there's much of it in the wild.

[10:03] Rolig Loon: I was just thinking that.

[10:03] tehKellz (kelly.linden): All right. My hour is up. Thanks everyone for coming today.

[10:04] Qie (qie.niangao): Thanks Kelly.

[10:04] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): thanks for having us

[10:04] Rolig Loon: Thanks

[10:04] Dora (dora.gustafson): the Enter could be an addition

[10:04] Void Singer: good point.... although an argument could be made against depending on use case

[10:04] Rolig Loon: Yes

[10:04] Faust Vollmar: I miss anything good? I forgot it was at 9. D=

[10:04] The Raptor (kopilo.hallard): oh only about mono 2 roll outs and all that good stuff

[10:04] Phoenix-FirestormViewer Rocks (tankmaster.finesmith): tc kelly

[10:04] Void Singer: Faust, yeah, SL is closing tomorrow for the forseeable future

[10:04] Void Singer: ... kidding

[10:05] Faust Vollmar: =p

[10:05] Liisa Runo: you missed this: [09:10] Kelly Linden: Right now I have essentially removed the sim stall when rezing objects with mono scripts. [09:10] Kelly Linden: latif and maestro have both been impressed with the performance. [09:10] Kelly Linden: There is a cost to it though. It will take a bit for all the scripts in a freshly rezed object to start running. [09:11] Kelly Linden: 1 frame per mono script. So, 1 second for every 45 scripts

[10:05] draconis.neurocam (draconis.neurocam): take care kelly

[10:05] tehKellz (kelly.linden): o/

[10:05] Rolig Loon: Poofing in 3..2..1....

[10:05] Faust Vollmar: Interesting.

[10:05] tehKellz (kelly.linden): If anyone finds anything horrible in testing aditi on region Fame email me. :) and make jiras.

[10:05] Void Singer: btw, I noticed that there were many transcripts missing on the wiki.... anyone care to capture todays?

[10:05] Liisa Runo: de-rez will stay as it is now, but will be tuned some day

[10:06] tehKellz (kelly.linden): I have them but I don't know where to post them now.