(Redirected from LSLEditor)Jump to navigation Jump to search
LSL Editor may or may not have feature parity with LSL Editor Community Edition. This article may be outdated.
LSL Editor Community Edition Source Forge: LSL Editor
There is an issue list at LSLEditorBugs.
LSL-Editor is a standalone Windows LSL script editor and run-time environment.
- Code highlighting (including Brackets matching)
- Code auto completion (Like Visual Studio)
- Auto insert events
- Argument information on functions (typing)
- Tabbed or MDI interface
- LSLWiki or SecondLife color scheme
- The usual editing functions
- Block commenting/uncommenting
- Tooltip on keywords (LSL-Editor contains complete LSL guide!)
- Auto-indent (using tabs or SecondLife indent scheme)
- Help, on every keyword, uses www.LSLwiki.NET information
- Compiling and execute outside SecondLife world
- Breakpoints and stepping coming in a future version
- llDialog input screen
- You don't have to install the program, just unzip and use it. (Requires .NET 2.x.)
- Updated on frequently, so check your update button
Windows XP , Windows 2000 , Windows 2003, probably Vista
- Inventory simulation: Would be nice if the inventory functions of LSL could be simulated by putting dummy objects into a dummy inventory. No further attributes (except maybe type) would have to be supported.
- Linked prim simulation: Would be nice if an object consisting of several linked prims could be simulated. No further attributes beyond link id would have to be supported. Flags like LINK_ALL_OTHERS or LINK_ALL_CHILDREN would be nice to have.
- Missing constants TEXTURE_BLANK and TEXTURE_TRANSPARENT