Linden Lab Official:How to apply for the Linden Department of Public Works
This article is obsolete, but kept as a historical record. Do not rely on this information in any way. However, it may be used in the future, so please do not delete or modify.
|Important: LDPW is not currently accepting Resident applications.
This article explains how to apply to be part of the Linden Department of Public Works.
- Log in to the Support Portal,
- Create a new support case.
- After the summary line, select Special Questions from the Ticket Type dropdown.
- From the next dropdown, select Contact the Linden Dept of Public Works.
- Fill out the rest of the ticket, including as much as you can about your content creator skills and experience.
- Provide two references (Second Life names) of other Residents who can vouch for work you have done for them inworld. Attach images of your work to the ticket, or do so later from your support history.
We can't promise to personally respond to every applicant, but we will recruit builders for the existing vacancies and for further teams from these applications. If you apply and then change your mind, please be sure to close your application ticket.