< MeshJump to navigation Jump to search
- Some of us might like to make free mesh components that would bring some of the advantages pf mesh to those builders who don't want to use 3D authoring software. Others already sell full perm mesh for this sort of thing. The problem for both is that these will always carry the originator's name as creator, which can have all sorts of unwanted consequences. Would it be possible to extend the permissions system with a setting that would allow a single reassignment of the visible creator field on transfer? The originators id could still be keep in the asset database for necessary tracing for security and/or copyright issues. It would be like a display name setup for the creator field.Drongle McMahon
- Mesh Deformer; when will it be implented? Rough indication, please.
- Merchants are able to protect their ingame stores by adding users to their region banlist but still can not do the same for their Marketplace stores, when will this be resolved? Jira regarding this started a Year ago: http://bit.ly/11Jz1qp Beanster Potato
- Will we be able change textures for objects that use the coming Materials System? Will we be able to script normal map swaps? Nalates Urriah
- Is there a way of showing the full LI of an object rather than just the integer, on the edit window? And if not, would it be possible to add that functionality for those who wish to diagnose changes to LI on that basis? Aki Shichiroji 12:24, 4 February 2013 (PST)
- Server side baking progress? TankMaster Finesmith 12:30, 4 February 2013 (PST)