Mesh/Report a bug or request a feature
< MeshJump to navigation Jump to search
Found a Mesh bug or want to request a new feature? Please help us make the mesh feature better by reporting it on the Bug Tracker!
- Go to the Bug Tracker.
- In the upper-right hand, click Log In. (This site is owned by Linden Lab, so you'll see the usual web login form, and your Second Life name and password are safe.)
- Check the "Most Popular" Viewer issues and search to see if your issue has already been reported. If not...
- Click + Create Issue in the upper-right.
- For Project:, select Second Life Viewer - VWR, and for Issue Type:, select Bug or New Feature.
- Click Create.
- Next to Labels select or type "mesh".
- Fill in the rest of the details to the best of your knowledge.
- Specifically, as the Bug Tracker help says: "Include (1) steps to follow, (2) what you expected to happen, and (3) what happened instead. If you're able to provide pictures in addition to text, even better. The goal is to show Linden Lab what you see, so we can see it too, then hunt down and fix the bug or evaluate the new feature."
- Click Create at the bottom.
- Bookmark your issue for future reference! You can always come back and add additional details.