Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a short manual on how to review edits to localized pages. It's intended for members of Linden Lab's Localization Team, as well as designated reviewers within the Community Translation Project.
- Log in.
- Browse to Special:OldReviewedPages.
- Scan the list for article names in your designated language.
- When you find an article in your language, press the review link behind the article name.
- The Wiki will show you a color-coded table that compares the latest stable version of an article with the latest draft.
- You will note a Review this revision-box on top of the article.
- When you're fine with the changes, set all three drop-down menus within this box to the best rating and press the button.
- When you're not fine with the changes, you can either
- edit the draft and correct the article (and then rate/review your contribution) or
- press the undo link to undo the changes (and then rate/review your contribution).
- Repeat step 2 to 5 until there are no more articles in your language on the Special:OldReviewedPages list.
- Yay, you're through! :)