Release Notes/Second Life Release/3.3.1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Released April 25, 2012
Please see the Known Issues for important information and limitations.
Release Notes for v3.3.1 (254524) - Second Life Viewer
Released April 25, 2012
- SH-2646 shiny HUD objects are not fullbright in GL_dev branch
- SH-2684 select physics shape from file disabled
- SH-2716 Adding a Mesh Physics to the Upload window fails
- SH-2768 Please return transparency checkerboard to texture preview
- Mesh objects stop being visible in current viewer (3.2.4)
- SH-2794 Sculpty prims flashing and becoming random shapes then restoring rapidly since Viewer 3.2.4 (246439) rolled out 13th Dec 2011
- SH-2963 "Highlight Transparent" does not highlight 100% transparent objects
- STORM-1793 1) Treat all mini-map altitudes above 1020 m as the same height 2) Improve z-level accuracy
- STORM-1803 Adding raw anim file upload support
- Details... button on PERMISSION_DEBIT dialog triggers run_time_permissions() with a deny action
- STORM-1808 Indicate ability to build
- STORM-1810 Display Z coordinate in Script Error Window
Crash and Performance Fixes
- crash at LLIMModel::sendNoUnreadMessages
- crash in LLNotificationManager::onNotification(), various stacks.
- Viewer crash on login in LLUIString::updateResult
- crash on startup at LLWindowWin32::switchContext(int,LLCoordScreen const &,int,LLCoordScreen const * const)
- crash in LLSecAPIBasicHandler::_writeProtectedData()
- crash at LLVOAvatarSelf::wearableUpdated(LLWearableType::EType,int)
- Viewer crashes when receiving multiple inventory offer notifications
- MAINT-710 [PUBLIC][CRASH] llrender/llvertexbuffer.cpp(1863) : error 2012-02-26T06:54:14Z ERROR: VertexBufferStrider<class LLColor4U,6>::get: VertexBufferStrider could not find valid vertex data.
- Viewer locks up when quickly switching between Mid and Low quality graphics
- SH-2592 (OS X Lion) Graphics issues with Atmospheric Shaders enabled on Intel HD 3000, 10.7.2
- Crash when trying to resize the bottom sections
- EXP-1879 Crash in People floater in mouselook mode
- Received Items panel state does not persist between sessions
- Can see "typing" messages from users who are not allowed to IM you
- Horizontal scrollbar shown in Received Items panel when Vertical scrollbar is displayed
- As a designer, I would like to specify default floater positions using relative coordinates
- Unable to sort folders in "recent items" tab
- EXP-1507 Viewer 3 displays planar texture repeat values in Build floater as double of the actual value
- EXP-1513 Underscore ( _ ) fails to show in first chat entry in Local Chat
- received items - purchasing some bodyparts and clothing from a prim marked for sale show wrong inventory icons
- EXP-1671 "Translate chat" checkbox in the nearby chat log window should be disabled or hidden until valid token is specified in Preferences
- Drag and drop can be blocked in right edge of Outbox floater
- EXP-1801 "Snapshot to disk" always saves as PNG, no matter what you selected in the snapshot floater first.
- EXP-1806 CTRL-W no longer closes floaters
- EXP-1807 Linux viewer doesn't start, due to "libSDL-1.2.so.0: cannot open shared object file"
- EXP-1813 Unable to toggle between "Starts local chat" and "Affects movement" in Preferences>General>Pressing letter keys
- Linux viewer fails to start due to shared libraries not found
- EXP-1815 Changes to Favorites are not reflected on the login locations menu
- EXP-1818 World/Local/Reference editing mode hidden
- Location & Favorites bar splitter should be draggable to 200 px on left and 150 px on right.
- EXP-1820 Bing chat translation to Chinese throws error
- EXP-1821 Double click on free space shows Group chat.
- EXP-1822 After deleting an item from inventory and confirming "ok" to delete, focus leaves inventory
- EXP-1823 "Items coming in too fast" message inappropriately displayed.
- EXP-1833 "translate chat" checkbox in nearby chat should only show when enabled
- parsing notifications.xml during startup can take > 40 seconds (in non-release builds)
- EXP-1838 objects attached to hands do not appear in the avatar detatch menu
- EXP-1839 Red slashed circle from Block Voice does not persist
- EXP-1840 When two inventory windows are open and "properties" are viewed, one window suddenly moves in front of the other window
- Selecting a large number of inventory items can block the viewer for a long time.
- Media controls cannot be selected or set in Build tools texture tab
- Text positioning issues in Floaters, Notifications, UI, and toasts with UI size smaller than 1
- Unable to mute a nearby avatar in Voice Settings if the speakers list is sorted by name
- Privacy settings such as Show Favorites on login or chat log settings can be set to default when modifying other preferences before login
- EXP-1853 Misspelled value in llbvhloader.cpp
- Text positioning in mini inspector a couple pixels too low
- Calling cards, library items, 'no tansfer' objects can be copied to Merchant outbox via ctrl-v
- Received Items panel heading in incorrect position
- Unexpected scrollbar in text notification
- Notes in Landmark listing show vertical text scrollbar before needed
- Scroll list listings in group roles tab and other areas shows vertical scroll bar before needed
- EXP-1880 Update Media affects framerate even when Media is disabled.
- Toolbar button tooltips display off screen for right hand tool bar, bottom tool bar, and tooltips on top bar items show off screen
- Errors in navigating text when editing Landmarks and picks once a vertical scrollbar is shown
- "owner" "creator" "created" should be bold. Check spacing as well
- STORM-1718 For notifications.xml Mute and Ignore in ScriptDialog and ScriptDialogGroup can collide with user-supplied fields causing unexpected behavior
- STORM-1741 Collection of color and skinning issues
- STORM-1795 Ad-hoc messages are received even when "Only friends and groups can call or IM me"
- STORM-1807 Play animation floater 2nd play button active while animation is playing
- STORM-1809 The word "Multiple" does NOT show in the edit window when editing prims or linksets with mixed textures in LL V3