This is a Maintenance viewer release with several new crash fixes on top of:
- Searching for avatars in Friends and Nearby is easier now - you will see Display Name [ username ] by default. Hide via View/Sort options -> Hide usernames.
- Eject/Freeze added to Nearby floater context menus for easier griefing response.
- “Rebake region” is right in the Pending changes notification toast now.
- Added a warning dialogue to inform of potential massive autoreturn or impact to parcel prim budgets.
- UIScaleFactor, known internally as “dial-a-bug” can now be increased to 2.0. Dial at your own risk.
- In order to address a frequent crash that occurs when the viewer runs out of main memory (not GPU memory) while attempting to load a texture file, we're going to be substituting a plain grey texture instead. When you see grey everywhere instead of expected textures, it's time to restart the viewer. Should be a gentler experience than a hard crash.
Appearance & JellyDolls:
- Some cases of invisible avatars due to JellyDolls feature.
- Appearance update was broken due to COF version getting out of synch. It will now be … *nsync.
- Invisiprims are now preloaded and will remain transparent, not grey or black.
- Maximum Complexity setting will be set to recommended setting on first run. A Default preset will be added based on recommended settings, but not applied, so your current graphics settings are unaffected.
- Added “Show original” menu item to Appearance/Wearing tab.
- Handled an unhandled error when deleting empty list of graphics presets.
- Snapshots floater no longer gets stuck Saving to Inventory!
- You can minimize and un-minimize floaters all you want.
- We won’t suddenly expand top folder in Inventory when you change a filter anymore.
- Inventory floater: if you change settings in Recent tab, they’ll stick between logins now.
- Japanese fonts fix for OS X El Capitan
- You can now close the Build floater via Build menu when editing attachments in a no-build area.
- Copy in Gestures panel will copy the name and not UUID of the gesture.
- Notecards and Textures can no longer be deleted from the library.
- Conversations floater won’t be covered by chat toasts. That was a regression from another fix, oops.
- Various Minor UI cleanup (dead options, zombie labels, mesh upload naming, inventory tree indentation, error message on snapshot save, notification toast layout, worldmap search)
- PERMISSION_DEBIT notification will always default to Deny now, even when it goes into your Notifications tray.
- No more unlisting Marketplace listings when you edit them while inventory is still fetching.
Scripts & Particles:
- PSYS_SRC_MAX_AGE parameter no longer breaks scripts
- We now prompt you to remove registry keys handling SL protocols during uninstall, instead of silently leaving them there.
- We won’t request region capabilities twice when logging in anymore (thanks Ansariel!)
- Wireframe mode: no more downloading surface textures.