We’ve gone back and picked up a bunch of old, dried up bugs and fixed them. Mixed them together with some fresh new bugfixes, put some sweet new features on top and are glad to present you with a nice hot batch of Maintenance Release.
- Avatar Rendering & Complexity:
- We will now remember your choices of whether to render or not render certain avatars. You can set this by right-clicking on someone in-world and choosing Render avatar -> Default / Always / Never.
- Your selections can be seen (and changed) in Preferences -> Graphics -> “Exceptions…” (under) Maximum Complexity.
- We’ve also added a setting to always render your friends, regardless of complexity.
- Grid Status: you can now add a Grid Status button to your screen from the Toolbox (Me -> Toolbar)
- Inventory Offers: we added the name of the object offered to Inventory Offer messages. Because why didn’t we have them in the first place?
- Library items can now be worn via a right-click context menu, and not just drag & drop.
- LLTextBox message lines will extend along with the length of the message now.
- Snapshot window will now remember what you did last and open with that mode next time.
- Block list: You can now see and change the type of block (Voice / Text / Particles) from within the block list in People floater.
- Some builds wouldn’t link to release notes. Now they do.
- Other minor UI tweaks and adjustments
- Removed several instances of legacy People API usage, thanks to Ansariel Hiller.
- Inventory floater was missing UI for spawning new Inventory floaters. So now you can do it even if you don’t know the Ctrl+*Shift*+*I* shortcut.
- Build floater used to hide behind other floaters due to wrong Z-priority. Not no more!
- Appearance editor didn’t “Save as” as well as it should have, but now does.
- Avatar animations wouldn’t play after several operations with editing and wearing objects, but do now.
- Closing inventory window used to leave an orphaned context menu. Go home, context menu! You’re done.
- Active listings folder stayed active after everything was cut from it. We don’t need that confusion.
- Teleport offers and Eject messages will show complete name when that’s what you’ve chose to see.
- You can now remove friends even when you’re in a Groups floater looking at Members list.