Moonshine was originally a slang term used to describe high-proof distilled spirits usually produced illicitly, without government authorization. In recent years, however, moonshine has been legalized in various countries and has become a term of art. Legal in the United States since 2010, moonshine is defined as "clear, unaged whiskey".
This deploy is filled with a jigger of crash fixes, a splash of translation fixes and a kick that will make you say "I can't feel my face anymore!"
- Better information on animations: Develop->Avatar->Animation Info
- all '0000' cases don't happen for own avatar (it is fine for others)
- inventory animations display animation name
- in-world animations marked as such
- Expanded Inventory:
- Added Worn tab with option to show selection in Main panel
- My Inventory > Gear menu > Show filters:
- Created by me, Created by others
- Search by Name, Description, Creator, UUID
Ongoing infrastructure work:
- Increased minimum & default cache size. Added cache version guard. Additional work on viewer caches is ongoing.
- Viewer will no longer hammer login during an outage.
- Logging changes & cleanup.
Odd UI behaviors fixed:
- If SLVoice process crashes, we’ll now disable the Speak button, so that you’re not laboring under false pretext.
- Typing a slash in the internal browser no longer moves focus to the chat window.
- You were not able to save login credentials on clean install, but now you are, thanks to Nicky Dasmijn.
- Inventory & Marketplace Listings floaters had oddly small scroll zones.
- System information was truncated in JIRA issues filed through "Help -> Report bug" when viewer language is not set to English. We like and use that information, so that’s fixed now.
- Correctly display time & date in all languages in About Second Life.
Other odd behaviors made less odd:
- Avatar used to stop near the region's border when crossing it with autopilot, but now it will boldly go where you told it to go.
- In the past, local viewer wouldn’t show seated avatar following the seat object when object would move. Now everything moves smoothly as it should.
- Changing avatar sex while sitting used to break animations until relogging. No longer!
- If you cut an item and delete it, it will actually delete.
- Flexi-prims used to flap wildly in a high-fps viewer, but will now flap no more than 60fps.
- We now won’t allow you to add your own avatar to rendering exceptions list. Apparently, that makes you invisible.
Bucket of Bug fixes :
- Videos will no longer keep playing in the internal browser after you’ve closed the browser window.
- If you log in on a dev grid, you get that grid’s search.
- Auto-open debug console if any "Info to Debug Console" operations are picked
- Unicode install path FTL & other bugfixes.
- Crash report was not generated/sent if appdata path contains unicode symbols. That’s bad, we want all the crashes.
- Various crash fixes and speculative crash fixes.
- Outfit Gallery was leaking memory. Now we give it back when done with it.
- Outfit gallery would duplicate photos for an outfit in some cases. No more of that annoying behavior.
- The "Confirm before deleting filtered items" notification no longer appears when deleting Marketplace listings
- Several fixes to Avatar picker floater to better pick avatars with.
- Search Places checkbox was not showing correctly to non-land-owners. That was weird.
- Added missing translations.