Maintenance: Martini - Shaken and not stirred
According to Wikipedia, The martini is a cocktail made with gin and vermouth, and garnished with an olive or a lemon twist. Over the years, the martini has become one of the best-known mixed alcoholic beverages. H. L. Mencken called the martini "the only American invention as perfect as the sonnet" and E. B. White called it "the elixir of quietude".
- We know that when you block someone, you really don’t want to hear from them. So now, even if they pay you, the accompanying message will not be displayed.
- Viewer-side changes to support only sending Offline IM to email for accounts with Verified email address.
- Why sit in front of a blank teleport screen? Read the Message of the Day instead! Because now we’ll actually show it on teleport.
- Inventory floater -> Recent tab -> Search -> link will now open Search Filters for Inventory.
- No more unlisting active Marketplace listings before the inventory is fully fetched. What a bad idea that was.
- Marketplace listings that are cached will actually load from cache instead of constantly fetching.
Inventory / Appearance / Outfits
- Detaching worn items isn’t gonna make Inventory jump anymore. Sit still, inventory.
- Save a screenshot -> Save As -> pick the name, not have one assigned to you.
- Avatar physics will now be more consistent regardless of framerates.
- Notecards inside notecards with full perms are back to being copyable… it’s turtles all the way down.
- Assigning snapshot to Outfit had a bug that’s now gone.
- Quick fix to light projector
- Fixed Ping interpolate object position. Ready, aim, fire!
- Unbroke Materials texture selection
- When editing a prim, the “Use Texture” option will not appear where it’s not wanted.
Logging in and going places
- Maps link wasn’t setting the start location in the viewer sometimes. Go where you’re told, viewer!
- When we tell you it’s time to update, the download link will open in an external browser.
Stability & Performance
- Fixes and crash fixes in texture cache, memory allocation, rendering.
- Crash fixes in LLScriptFloaterManager, LLGroupMgr, LLProfile, LLEventPump
Assorted UI fixes
- Chat history will display again for all groups, regardless of their name.
- High-rez screens will no longer have hard-to-catch cursor targets
- Sometimes, a floater would drift (float, even) across logins, but will now stay put.
- Minor UI fixes and regressions (Appearance floater, TOS floater, Delete confirmation toast)
- Translations update.