Rakomelo (Greek: ρακόμελο (or racomelo) from raki (ρακή) + meli (μέλι), meaning honey) is a Greek mixed alcoholic drink. It is a digestive spirit, high in powerful antioxidants such as flavonoids and is traditionally used by many Greeks as a home remedy for a sore throat or cough.
It is made by combining raki or Tsipouro with honey and several spices, such as cinnamon, cardamom, or other regional herbs. It is produced in Crete and other islands of the Aegean Sea and on the Greek mainland, chiefly consumed during the winter as a warm drink.
As usual, this Maintenance update brings you a combination of crash fixes, feature updates, and bug fixes in a delicious mixture sweetened with performance improvements. Here's the rundown:
- Caps for friends and groups: this update should notably improve the reliability of friend & group actions
- Caps for fetching offline IMs
- Group Notice - If someone sends a group notice immediately before you, it no longer wipes out the notice you are writing
- You can now sort by recent arrivals in People / Nearby map & list!
- Chasing the crash in gpu_benchmark() once again
- Crash in LLVBOPool::allocate
- crash in LLWindowWin32::close / wglDeleteContext
- Image allocation & createGLTexture crashes
- Crash on LLVoiceChannel destruction
General / Performance
- Found and fixed fatal wmic-related failure to launch
- Scripted teleports had a higher failure rate than user-initiated. This was especially unpleasant for new users on Social Island. Through much cooperation between resident reporters, stubborn QA, and dedicated dev, we’ve been able to finally find and fix several causes of this.
- Prep for Bakes on Mesh: new icon and better UI handling for unrecognized inventory type.
- Attachments: "none" action for touch is implemented. You still can’t pay an attachment.
- Group names shouldn’t be URLs. Even if you pretend that they are. Neither should objects and script names. And mailto: shouldn’t try to open in the internal browser.
- Removed some confusion when repositioning with "edit linked"
- Uploading snapshots to your outfits shouldn’t close inventory. Duh.
- Hidden system folders should stay hidden. Because hidden.
- Smattering of other minor UI bugs
Graphics & Performance
- Lower end Intel GPUs will get lower default settings level to increase performance & reduce crashes.
- You shouldn’t be able to overwrite Default graphics settings. That’s why they’re default.
- Reduced top image quality for 32 bit viewer to save memory. More memory -> less crashing