This is the latest build of the Animesh release viewer. It has been merged from the default release viewer, and has some bug fixes. Bug fixes and other changes include:
- SL-966 scale and position offset limits are now enforced for animesh objects. The current scale limit is 64m, offset remains at 3m
- SL-1290 Issue with animations not rendering if they were stopped and started while host object is selected.
- SL-9673 some HUDs collapse to low LOD when zooming.
- SL-1350 animesh angle offset lags when linked to rotating prim
- SL-9773 attached animesh objects visible in mouselook when "show me in mouselook" is unchecked.
- SL-1291 animesh selection highlights not showing in edit mode.
Animesh is a new feature under development that allows non-avatar objects to play animations like avatars do today. See the wiki page for details on how to get started with animesh. You can report problems with animesh in our JIRA and discuss it with other interested residents at the Animesh Forum .
For more information, see our blog posting.