Adds support for viewing and managing Experiences and for contributing content for Experiences.
- New floater EXPERIENCES accessed via Me->Experiences... Each tab provides a link or a button to view the Experience profile. The tabs are:
- SEARCH: Search for Experiences by name. (Note: To find experiences with all unicode names you have to leave the search field blank and page through all results.)
- ALLOWED: Experiences you have opted-in to.
- BLOCKED: Experiences you have blocked.
- ADMIN: Experiences you are an admin of.
- CONTRIBUTOR: Experiences you can contribute to.
- OWNED: Experiences you own (Acquire an Experience is not enabled in this release).
- EVENTS: Recent actions Experiences have taken on your avatar.
- New floater EXPERIENCE PROFILE which shows all the details about an Experience. Experience admins can also edit the Experience details through this floater. Residents can manage their opt-in status for the Experience as well:
- Allow: All calls to llRequestExperiencePermissions by scripts associated with the Experience will succeed without any interaction on the part of the resident.
- Forget: Calls to llRequestExperiencePermissions by scripts associated with the Experience will present a dialog asking for permission. Scripts which previously had permissions will keep them.
- Block: Calls to llRequestExperiencePermissions by scripts associated with the Experience will fail without any interaction on the part of the resident. Additionally, scripts will lose permissions and a experience_permissions_denied event will be sent to scripts.
- A new Experiences tab has been added to the REGION/ESTATE and ABOUT LAND floaters. Landowners can control which Experiences can run by adding them to the proper list:
- Allowed: Experiences in this list can run. The content rating of the region will block Experiences with a higher content rating regardless of this setting.
- Blocked: Experiences in this list cannot run. The blocked list for the Estate will override the Allow list for the parcel.
- Trusted (Estate Only): In addition to being implicitly allowed, an Experience in the trusted list will allow residents which have opted-in to the Experience access to an estate which does not allow public access if they are not blocked for other reasons. If the Experience is Blocked/Forgotten while in the estate the resident will be teleported home.
- The script editor has controls to associate a script with an Experience and to view the profile of the Experience a script is associated with. The controls are only enabled if the resident is an Experience Contributor.
- The properties floater for a script has a link to the Experience it is associated with, if any.