Category:SL Volunteer Linguist Center
(Redirected from SL Volunteer Linguist Center)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Prim use per parcel: 80 Location
- Each language building should have a sign/graphic displayed on the buildings right window showing what language that location uses.
- Each language building should have an English wiki page documenting the goal, contributions by contributor name, item and date.
- Each building may use a screen for presentations or slides on that parcel
- Dispensers of other information should use minimal prims. If your dispenser offers one item please consider grouping it with other related information in a low prim dispenser.