Talk:Tao of Linden
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cleaned up wikicode for lovelier presentation, added to Category: Culture. - Torley on 2009-02-05 @ 1:40 PM PST
- Number of principles reduced from seven to five, in order to provide a shorter list that is easier to remember.
- Principle on collaborative work edited for emphasis on importance of achieving closure after discussion, and moving forward together even where there was once dissent.
- New principle emphasizing customer (Resident) perspective recognizes our substantial obligations and benefits from our substantial user base, which we did not have as a development stage company.
- New principle condenses many of the 'soft' human values formerly spread across multiple principles, and places choice in the context of improving colleagues.
- Principle on transparency updated to scale better with the larger size of our organization, emphasizing communication across functions and with sufficient context.
- Principle on politics expressed in terms of requirement to honor rather than threat of termination, keeping the same intent while providing better aspirational language.