Jump to navigation Jump to search
Documentation of the current XUI xml format as used in the Second Life viewer for its UI floaters.
You will see the following information in XML files as you go. Here's what all the options mean.
- name="SuperFLoater" // name of the floater. You will use this name in the code to identify your floater when you need it
Width and Height
- width="100" // sets the width of the floater to be 100 pixels
- Note: This is the entire width of the floater, not just the label.
- height="20" // sets the height of the floater to be 20 pixels
- Note: This is the entire height of the floater, not just the label.