Jump to navigation Jump to search
The former Aimee Linden, this page is seriously in need of an update.
Builder and co-owner of the Carpe Diem Gallery, with my partner Trinity Dechou.
SL Open Source Special Interests
- The Snowglobe project.
- Joystick/Space Navigator support or other alternate input devices (see VWR-6363 and VWR-8465).
- Mapping (VWR-11548).
- Anything to do with the Mac OSX client.
Viewer Patches Submitted
- VWR-7800 : Maintain the camera position when leaving flycam mode until the avatar moves (needs some more work).
- VWR-5308 : More efficient wind synthesis algorithm (with Gigs Taggart) now needs reworking to fit OpenAL.
- VWR-4137 : Use ISO 8601 date format in the group info window, to ensure correct list sorting (should really be extended to use ISO 8601 throughout the client).
- VWR-675 : In client maths parser.
Imported to some internal branch somewhere (Hopefully to emerge in a future viewer sometime)
- VWR-11100 : Prevent Space Navigator left button toggling flycam when the window is not in focus.
- VWR-10990 : Vestigial reference to friends_only_check in llprefsvoice.cpp
- VWR-10717 : Right Space Navigator button should toggle fly in avatar movement mode, instead of jump, when auto-fly is off.
- VWR-9352 : Prim falls to 256m when moved off world.
- VWR-6432 : Makes it possible to fly or drive vehicles with the joystick.
Committed to SnowGlobe 1.3
Committed to SnowGlobe 1.2
- SNOW-231/VWR-14711 : WaitNextEvent is now deprecated
- SNOW-227/SNOW-42/VWR-15454 : Eliminite harmless warnings building mac-updater (remove deprecated Apple FSCopyObject code).
- SNOW-220/VWR-14712 : GL_COLOR_INDEX8_EXT Not defined.
- SNOW-210/VWR-11111 : Const correctness issues compiling with GCC4.2 on the Mac.
- SNOW-190/VWR-13516 : Fix warning "createDummyWidget: Making dummy text named ne_label in mini_mapview"
- SNOW-159/VWR-14087 : Add GT 120 and GT 130 to the table of supported GPUs
Committed to SnowGlobe 1.1
- SNOW-79/VWR-12631 : Provide a setting to adjust the maximum size of objects displayed on the minimap.
- SNOW-78/VWR-6918 : Add a menu option to hide selection outlines.
- SNOW-71/VWR-14278 : Gesture auto-completion adds uncommitted suggestions to the line editor history.
- SNOW-69/VWR-14267 : Clicking send in an IM window does not add the sent text to the line editor history.
- SNOW-68/VWR-13227 : Mini-map text labels incorrectly shown in black on the silver skin.
- SNOW-67/VWR-4106 : Mini-map beacon icon doesn't display correctly when beacon position above or below camera.
In SnowGlobe 1.0
- VWR-12748 : Increase MiniMap zoom range, and magnify avatar markers at higher zoom levels.
- VWR-12696 : Minimap object overlay blurred, or only rendered within a restricted area after resizing the floater.
- VWR-8008 : Drop-down to select preset aspect ratios in texture and snapshot preview floaters.
In the 1.23.4 Release Viewer
- VWR-11844 : MiniMap - Conversion to XUI, and code clean-up.
- VWR-11453 : Relative path to fmod_hidden_symbols.exp breaks Makefiles build on the Mac.
- VWR-9255 : Open source build fails on mac_updater and mac_crash_logger targets due to info.plist problems.
- VWR-8482 : Exit flycam mode when the joystick is disabled.
- VWR-8430 : Various improvements to the land tools floater.
- VWR-8341 : Indicator button for flycam mode.
- VWR-7383 : Wakes from AFK when moving the joystick, preventing sleeping avatars walking around!
- VWR-6583 : Turns manipulation of objects with the joystick in build mode off by default.
- VWR-6550 : Makes the avatar run when you push the SN harder.
- VWR-6482 : Enables the full range of motion when walking (i.e. allows walking diagonally etc.)
- VWR-6360 : Makes the autofly option also apply to the joystick and makes it jump in no-fly areas.
- VWR-6358 : Adds OK and Cancel buttons to the joystick setup window.
- VWR-6354 : Stops the jump button interrupting other movements.
- VWR-6348 : Allows the joystick to be used to move the avatar while in build mode.
- VWR-4083 : Clicking "Land and L$" tab in group info window crashes the viewer.
- VWR-3903 : Object layer on the mini-map misaligned.
- VWR-3336 : Fix to display friends on the mini-map in yellow instead of green.
- VWR-3321 : Turn off the microphone when ending private voice calls.
- VWR-12766 : Text entry box disabled on received group IM sessions.
- VWR-6891 : Present list of alt avatars upon login (based on original patch by Felix Duesenburg)
- VWR-6368 : Prevents involuntary camera movements when leaving build mode.
- VWR-4371 : Ambient sounds should be affected by the master volume. Work was duplicated internally.
- VWR-3257 : More visible land brush. Still using in my own viewers as I find the new land brush arrows hide the land contour too much for accurate terraforming.
- VWR-328 : Optionally hide voice indicators.