Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Female - single
- Born in 1969
- Living in Belgium (Europe)
- Software developer
- Currently working as projects manager for a R&D outsourcing company
- Speaking natively french, technical english and dutch and a few words italian
- In SecondLife since march 2007 under various successive avatars (that's the best way for cleaning your inventory and start over again)
My interests in SecondLife
- Mainly technically curious about what is possible on this platform.
- Experimenting some scripting and building.
- Admiring the work of others. Learning...
- Watching how emotional things are driving this world.
- And... have fun too :)
What I hate in Secondlife
- Intolerance, egoism, indifference, stupidity
- Exclusion in any form
- Virtual power of pathetic little 'kings' abusing of their 'ownership' on sims
- Virtual commerce and money perverting everything
What I love in SecondLife
- Communications between people, exchanges between cultures
- Generosity of people creating just for their or our pleasure
- Open mind