Creation date: 06/15/2005 - (10 years 5 months; 3812 days)
I am not here to chat, really; I just enjoy writing code that ends up in interactive objects.
Hi - you've reached my personal page for some notes about developing and creation within and outside of SecondLife - via LSL or any other means. If you're looking for more information about me... well, I guess I could link you to my blog(s) but I don't know if that'll help or not. See http://seizelessthoughts.blogspot.com ... perhaps it'll help?
The following are notes that I'm using to keep track of various ideas in SL. A bullet point with nothing beside it is a bullet in progress; a bullet point with an H next to it will be Half addressed whilst one with an F next to it will be Fully addressed.
Dominick's Development Notes:
- H Want to create a sphere with arcs that spin around it - using scripts to rez everything. Tried it - ugly looking so far.
Dominick's Questions to Investigate/Ask Support/In-game folks:
- F Want an offline LSL editor - where is that portable LSL editor (is it up to date)? http://sourceforge.net/projects/lsleditor/
- Since there's Mono support - can I just program with vb.net and convert to Mono?
- F Investigating the idea of having a language whose backend code generator creates LSL code - has it been done already? There are a few tools at the LSL Tutorial - the one that I've investigated so far is the scratch for second life variant.
- H Are there any interpreters/compilers created in LSL? There's JSL. Also, there's the lsl script library page for Interpreters in LSL.
- I want a set of Dominoes like what was shown in the Google Talks video; also curious about that *magic wand* still. Based on this Google TechTalk here, from 2006.
- Is there a viewer primarily for creating prims, editing scripts, etc?
- H Does the contact an LSL mentor script still work? It does work - no mentors online as of [8:22 AM 10/08/2015]. Is there an updated version of it? Haven't investigated.
edited last: [9:46 PM 11/26/2015]