Jump to navigation Jump to search
PyOGP l33t C0d3rZ m33t1ngs
- this group is for peeps writing the code.. i.e. the l33t PyOGP C0d3rZ
- Just so we're all on the same page here... we're writing python code to implement OGP. Usable to implement a viewer, agent domain or region domain.
- one.. it's wikked cool. two.. while it's not a "reference implementation," it can be used to demonstrate details the spec is silent on. three... people can use the test case stuff to demonstrate features and bugs.
- two test goals
- one... test PyOGP. two... test an implementation for interoperability with PyOGP.
- two test tools?
- interop tester. unit tester.
- PyOGP uses service interface
- let's you put code underneath that either a. actually talks to a real implementation (for interop) b. talks to a "mocking interface" for unit tests.
- (slides 12 and 13) there's command line tools and libraries. and there's stuff that implements functionality and stuff that tests functionality.
- secret shame
- OGP is far from complete. we're putting "legacy" stuff in PyOGP 'til we don't need it.
Sai was good enough to post the transcript here.