Jump to navigation Jump to search
Late shall the lazy wake up, or I have to much work *giggle*. As a response to myg's nice blog about her virtual life I'll try to make up a little about mine.
- Second Life:
- Nadine Nozaki, it's me, where I was born the 11 January 2007. My home in in Jeffrey, where i live with my sis, Chrome. Chrome and I meet on my first day in SL and that nice lady have been my support since them.
- One of the first thinks I did outside second life was to start a blog, The first post from 14 of January is not much to talk about. But there have been some better since then if i might say so my self.
- I have been on flickr since February, or maybe the end of January, the oldest image i can see id from 4:th of February. But i have 4 images before that. Having a free account have it's limitations. I have meet many wounder full people thou this page, the most fascinating is my Codie, ma petite rouge.
- This bleak copy of flickr, can it be used, sure it's bulk storage for spread many raw images not worth uploading on flickr.
- Google pages
- Tried bu never used, or how to say, make a small page there. Never came around to finish it. Late shall the lazy wake up, or I have to much work *giggle*.
- A twitter look alike from finland, some really nice additions like stream add of images, blogs and so on. Updated from sl with /42, Squawk is cool wounder when they moved ready.
- The newest version of the twitter idea, more private, more friends communication.
- Hyped so much the Codie will definitely stay out *giggle* hides and is sure she will have to eat the words later.
- Most used to try to keep track on if any body links to my blog. As no one cares, it's empty *giggle*