Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Important: THIS ARTICLE IS READY FOR TRANSLATION.|
By default you see the environment setting that the region manager has set. If you prefer, you can change the default so you see the environment settings you specify. To change this option:
- Use region settings to see the shared region settings (the default).
- Customize my environment to see personal settings that affect only you:
- Choose a Water Setting preset.
- Choose a Sky/Day Cycle preset; either:
- Fixed Sky, displayed regardless of the time of day.
- Day Cycle to display an environment that changes continuously according to time of day.
Click OK to apply your selection.