Viewerhelp:Region/Estate - Debug
(Redirected from Viewerhelp:Region/Estate - Debug/de)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Important: This article has been translated. The translation was imported on . Any changes will require re-export for incremental translation.|
Diagnostic tools to help you solve lag and other problems.
| Disable Scripts
Disable Collisions Disable Physics
|Only change these when you're troubleshooting an issue with scripts, collisions, or physics. Check one or more, then click Apply. Use them in conjunction with Get Top Colliders and Get Top Scripts below. Note that disabling physics freezes all avatars too; no one can move while physics are off.|
Use to return objects owned by a single Resident. Used in griefing situations - but be extremely careful because if you target the wrong person, there's no undo.
- Click Choose to choose a Resident.
- Choose one or more of::
- With scripts - Only targets scripted objects.
- On someone else's land - Targets objects on parcels owned by Residents other than you.
- In every region of this estate - Useful if someone has littered many objects across multiple regions you own and you want to clean them up in a single pass.
- Click Return.
- You're asked to confirm. Click OK.
| Get Top Colliders
|Opens the Top Colliders window.|
| Get Top Scripts
|Opens the Top Scripts window.|
| Restart Region
|Click to restart the region in 2 minutes. Sometimes, a restart resolves performance issues.|
| Delay Restart
|Delays the region restart by one hour. Use this as a temporary measure if there's an ongoing rolling restart but it's essential for you to get something done first, such as hosting an event.|