|Important: THIS ARTICLE IS READY FOR TRANSLATION. On Hold
A telehub (teleport hub) allows an estate owner or manager to set where Residents teleport into their region. This is usually done to control the experience: for example, set a telehub at the help area of your shopping mall to ensure it's the first thing visitors see.
- Allow Direct Teleport in Region/Estate - Estate must be disabled for a telehub to work estate-wide.
- A telehub is connected to an object that must remain inworld; otherwise, the telehub needs to be reconnected. There can only be one telehub per region.
- A telehub object is commonly a phantom, an invisible cube raised above the ground used solely for positioning.
- A spawn point, which can also be the telehub if there's a single spawn point, sets where incoming Residents arrive.
- Advanced usage: Multiple spawn points can be set up around the telehub, and move relative to the telehub object being moved. This is fairly uncommon.
- A telehub has no effect on its estate's owner or manager, so if you want to test them, ask a friend or use an alt.
- A telehub is shown with a yellow beacon when the Telehub window is open. A spawn point is shown in orange.
- See Estate and Private Region Telehubs and Direct Teleport.
| Connect Telehub
|Removes a selected object from being a telehub.
| Spawn Points
|Each coordinate shown is relative to the main telehub object. If the spawn point is the same as the telehub, it appears as "0.0, 0.0, 0.0".
| Add Spawn
| Remove Spawn
|Removes a selected entry in the Spawn Points list.