Beta Server Office Hours/Minutes/2011-06-30

From Second Life Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

This meeting was held on June 23rd, 2011

Agenda

Updates

  • Second Life Server (main channel)
    • This received Kelly's "mono2-performance" branch.
    • Script performance and robustness
      This release includes many features that improve the performance and robustness of scripts compiled to Mono. This includes a lot of back end infrastructure work with unit tests and script life cycle to make it easier and safer to work with the script system in the future.
    • New Script Profiling LSL Functions
    • Bug Fixes
      • SVC-3895 Rezzing Mono scripted object cripples sim FPS
      • Improved 'Top Scripts' report
        Each object now reports an average script time per frame since the object was created or the last 30 minutes, whichever is shorter. This fixes a lot of odd behavior and misinformation in the previous results as well as makes it easier to determine recent lag sources instead of only immediate lag sources.
        It is still not expected for this result to exactly match the 'Script ms' reported in the simulator stats summary as these measure different things on different time scales.
      • (Fixed a) Sim crash in mono memory monitor.
      • Includes the fix that caused the zero day rollback.
      • Improved simulator performance when removing objects with scripts from a region.
      • Fixed a bug that could cause scripts to crash with NullReferenceException errors.
      • Fix for "Periods of very low (or nonexistent) script performance"
      • Fix for SCR-55 "script reset"
      • Fix for SCR-76 "llRegionSayTo() silently fails in LSL2 scripts"
      • Fix for SCR-66 "llRegionSayTo() Fails to send messages to attachments on sitting avatars"
      • Fix for SCR-61 "llOwnersay Truncates multibyte characters at the end of it's range"
      • Fix for SVC-6573 "Execution of script is not blocked on parcel for single user if scripts are not blocked for groups on parcel"
      • Fix for regions that would fail to start.
      • Fixed an issue that would create long pauses when avatars logged out or TP'd to other regions.
    • https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Release_Notes/Second_Life_Server/11#11.06.17.233176
  • BlueSteel RC Channel
    • "maint-server" project in this slot.
    • Same as last week with a merge from server trunk.
    • Features
      • Added new parameter to llHTTPRequest - HTTP_VERBOSE_THROTTLE. Value is 4, type is integer. If specified in the parameters list as a non-zero value (true), the script will emit errors when the throttle for outgoing requests is hit. If zero (false), the script will remain silent on errors. The default value is true.

The list has the signature [vector axis, float spinrate, float gain] like the parameters for llTargetOmega

    • Bug Fixes
      • Fixed issue with "Buy" option remaining set on purchased child prims of no-mod objects (Originally VWR-9796)
      • Addressed issue with teleport and other service failures affecting simulator hosts.
      • Server-side support for STORM-1261 - send message IDs on login failure to allow localization
      • SVC-6905 : Fixed issue with objects resisting return, delete, take and autoreturn
      • WEB-3096: Fix unsubscribe link in IM-to-Email messages"
      • SVC-6953: Fixed issue where region restart notification appears to be from the avatar being notified.
      • SVC-5780: More specific error message when deeding land to group fails because transfers are blocked on the region
    • https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Release_Notes/Second_Life_RC_BlueSteel/11#11.06.28.234196

Upcoming Stuff

  • DRTSIM-65
    • Simon's work with Parcel sounds

Interesting Stuff


Transcript

Transcript of Oskar Linden's Beta Server Office Hour for June 30th, 2011:


List of Attendees

Transcript

[14:59] Oskar Linden: looks like I left out some testing ducks
[14:59] Oskar Linden: doh
[14:59] Kadah Coba: Ducks? Can I eat them?
[14:59] Lares Carter: hehe, hi Oskar
[15:00] WolfPup Lowenhar: dang i crashed hard
[15:00] Jonathan Yap: what other kind of crash is there wolfpup?
[15:00] Oskar Linden: go for it kadah
[15:01] Jacky Scharf: Good morning everybody.
[15:01] Kadah Coba: This reminded me of Oskar for some reason http://chainsawsuit.com/comics/20110623.png
[15:01] WolfPup Lowenhar: now i have to wait again for everything to load :'(
[15:01] Oskar Linden: hah
[15:01] Oskar Linden: nice comic kadah
[15:01] Jonathan Yap: Use Radegast Wolfpup :P
[15:02] Kallista Destiny chuckles
[15:03] Kallista Destiny: Hi Simon
[15:03] Kadah Coba: So I saw that Simon has some cool stuff in the works :>
[15:03] Simon Linden: Hello everyone
[15:03] Nalates Urriah: hi
[15:03] Oskar Linden: alright how any have we got here
[15:03] Attachments cannot use llVolumeDetect.
[15:03] WolfPup Lowenhar: took me 20 min to fully load a while ago
[15:03] Rex Cronon: hi everybody
[15:04] Oskar Linden: give it a minute more for some stragglers
[15:04] Oskar Linden: here is the agenda: https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Server_Beta_User_Group
[15:04] Jacky Scharf: Hi again to everybody. „ã°
[15:04] Rex Cronon: hi
[15:04] Kadah Coba: Mono2-performance has been impressive so far on agni
[15:05] Oskar Linden: not for everyone kadah
[15:05] Oskar Linden: but we'll talk about that
[15:05] WolfPup Lowenhar: ok that better now im rezed
[15:05] Oskar Linden: alright let's get this party started
[15:05] Oskar Linden: https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Server_Beta_User_Group
[15:05] Oskar Linden: so mono2-performance went to the grid tuesday morning
[15:06] Oskar Linden: within a few hours it was apparent that there were issues with homestead regions
[15:06] Oskar Linden: we kept an eye on it, but by noon we knew it was a bigger issue
[15:06] Kadah Coba: Non homesteads were working very well though
[15:06] Oskar Linden: kelly and maestro started working on the fix right away
[15:07] Oskar Linden: it wasn't til Wednesday that we knew the scope of the problem
[15:07] Oskar Linden: we created a deploy plan, tested the fixes and rolled them out this morning
[15:08] Kallista Destiny: I'm impressed.
[15:08] Oskar Linden: we've realzied that our RC pool of regions did not have a large enough sampling of homestead regions to catch this issue in the RC stage
[15:08] Oskar Linden: I apologize for that
[15:08] Oskar Linden: we're working to flesh out the RC pools
[15:09] Oskar Linden: we had the mono2 code in and out of RC for many many weeks. we knew we didn't want performance hits to make it into trunk
[15:09] Kadah Coba: Give me a free homestead and you can put it in your RC pool? :>
[15:09] Oskar Linden: heh
[15:09] Latif Khalifa: good idea :P
[15:09] Oskar Linden: there have been reports of full sims displaying wonkiness when looking at performance metrics that previously were more reliable
[15:10] Oskar Linden: I asked Kelly by today to talk about what to expect from these metrics under his new code
[15:10] Maestro Linden: my understanding of top scripts in the old code is that the numbers were garbage
[15:10] Maestro Linden: well, kelly's here, so I'll defer to him
[15:11] Oskar Linden: there has been a lot of confusion in the forums about why previously stable metrics have changed and whether that means the region really is performing worse or if there are bugs
[15:11] WolfPup Lowenhar wouldn't mind the same a Kadah >:)
[15:11] Kelly Linden: Hi.
[15:11] Oskar Linden: good day mr kelly
[15:11] Rex Cronon: hi
[15:11] WolfPup Lowenhar: hey kelly
[15:11] Latif Khalifa: The bit that I don't understand about homesteads, I have one that has 16ms of spare time out of total 23ms frame time. Yet it's not running at full FPS but is hovering about 38-42 FPS
[15:11] Oskar Linden sets up his repeater to send this conversation to all of agni
[15:12] Kelly Linden: Latif: yeah, that is going to relate some and I'm looking at how to iron that out.
[15:12] Kadah Coba: llGodSay()
[15:12] Kallista Destiny snickers
[15:12] Kelly Linden: Homesteads actually get 1/4 the time per frame as a regular region, and spend the rest idling.
[15:13] Jonathan Yap: Is that because there are 4 times as many on a sim host?
[15:13] Kelly Linden: The bug introduced on Tuesday used the wrong of two closely named variables and let homesteads run like normal regions. Which doesn't work well when you put 4 per cpu on a host
[15:13] Kelly Linden: Yes, exactly Jonathan.
[15:14] Kadah Coba: Oh thats lovely
[15:14] Kallista Destiny: That will break things
[15:14] Kelly Linden: So, thats what we fixed today.
[15:14] Simon Linden: I kept telling Kelly to phrase this as a feature, where we gave homesteads 4x the time they used to have :/
[15:14] Oskar Linden: hah
[15:15] Latif Khalifa: :P
[15:15] Oskar Linden: we juiced them for a day
[15:15] Kelly Linden: Homesteads now use the right amount of time. However I think there is some kink in how it is using and tracking that spare time that is letting it go over.
[15:15] Kadah Coba: That will totally work.
[15:15] Kelly Linden: which is why you might see a lot of spare time and still a bit of a rough frame rate in the 40-45fps range
[15:15] Oskar Linden: have we talked about the fix for juiced scripts here before kelly?
[15:15] Kelly Linden: We did at least once.
[15:16] Kadah Coba remembers the time he and a friend set their hosting company's ruby-on-rails blade cluster on fire from load.
[15:16] Rex Cronon: juiced scripts?
[15:16] Oskar Linden: I'm not sure that was called out specifically in the release notes
[15:16] Kelly Linden: There was a "bug" in the old scheduler for mono scripts that is most analagous to a flywheel.
[15:16] Kelly Linden: Yes, I believe we missed it in the release notes.
[15:17] Oskar Linden: a flywheel is the large cylindrical weight attached to a motor that keeps momentum
[15:17] Latif Khalifa: So is there a possibility that we'll see a fix to allow homesteads that are not overloaded to run at full FPS?
[15:17] Maestro Linden: perhaps we should add that to the notes now. Better late then never..
[15:17] Maestro Linden: than
[15:17] Oskar Linden: agreed
[15:17] Kelly Linden: We would see how many ops you could get in a frame, the next frame we would let you do that many ops and if you run over decrement by one, repeat. It was very slow to correct for exagerations.
[15:17] Oskar Linden: kelly, write up a releas-y sounding blurb and I'll add it
[15:17] Kelly Linden: ok Oskar, will do.
[15:18] Kelly Linden: The fix is simply that we correct much faster now if you go over the allotted time for your script. It is much better but not perfect.
[15:18] Oskar Linden: scripts could make use of it to do a lot of calculations at once
[15:19] Oskar Linden: like steroids or juicing
[15:19] Oskar Linden: :-)
[15:19] Oskar Linden: well that's not how steroids work
[15:19] Kelly Linden: The end result is that some scripts that worked really fast at doing hard things, because they did easy things first, might get their work spread over more frames than previously and run slower.
[15:19] Oskar Linden: but you get the idea
[15:19] Rex Cronon: so, if script did 0 ops first time, and the second time did 1, it was allowed to do 0 the next:)
[15:19] Nalates Urriah: Were there actually people that realized that and used it?
[15:20] Oskar Linden: oh yeah
[15:20] Kallista Destiny: welll 1000, 1001, 1000
[15:20] Simon Linden: It was even used in some griefer scripts
[15:20] Kelly Linden: Rex in practice the numbers would be several hundred ops for doing next to nothing, then we let you do several hundred list ops that you should only be able to do a few of. It would hurt sim FPS
[15:20] Kallista Destiny: llNop();
[15:21] Kelly Linden: yeah, it was possible to make a simple script that would peg script time over 50ms solid.
[15:21] Oskar Linden: long story short, sim performance on regions that were running juiced scripts should improve. however scripts using the juicing won't get their benefits and will appear slower
[15:21] Kelly Linden: or worse
[15:21] Latif Khalifa: so you do a for loop that adds integers 1000 times, then do expensive list reshuffling ;)
[15:21] Kelly Linden: exactly latif.
[15:21] Rex Cronon: how many ops is a script doing while waiting for a touch?
[15:22] Kelly Linden: And, unfortunately something very similar to that is sometimes what you actually want to do.
[15:22] Kallista Destiny: Rex 0
[15:22] Kelly Linden: Rex: while waiting? none.
[15:22] Rex Cronon: ok
[15:23] Kallista Destiny: perhaps the 'weight' of list ops, and other expensive ops, should be increased.
[15:23] Oskar Linden: kelly, should region owners expect to see anything different with regard to scripting performance? What indicators should they be looking for to accuratelty determine performance?
[15:24] Latif Khalifa: I'd be curious to hear if the homestead FPS jitter is going to get some attention.
[15:25] Kelly Linden: I'm looking at it now Latif, but it doesn't seem to warrant emergency deploys.
[15:25] ANSI Soderstrom whispers: sorry for beiing too late
[15:25] Latif Khalifa: I agree. But it would be nice if it could get fixed in one of the maintanence releases.
[15:25] Oskar Linden: it will be
[15:25] Latif Khalifa: and not stay forgotten
[15:25] Oskar Linden piles it onto kelly's plate
[15:26] Kelly Linden: Oskar: The numbers are probably going to be a little different than before the update because the order we do things has shifted. The numbers in Top Scripts for region owners is drastically different (and better), and many benchmarking scripts are probably just broken.
[15:26] Latif Khalifa: I'm afraid that it doesn't slip into "not broken in this release" basket, and doesn't get attention :)
[15:26] Oskar Linden: we've done pretty good getting things fixed in maint-server branches the last half year or so
[15:26] Kadah Coba: I rezed 3k mono scripts before the start of Andrew's OH tuesday, the effects of that were barely noticeable. Detach wasn't even that bad
[15:27] Oskar Linden: anything else worth mentioning kelly?
[15:27] Latif Khalifa: kadah, yeah, sim freezes due to expensive avatars teleporting in are gone.
[15:27] Oskar Linden: or maestro in regards to the main channel?
[15:27] Kelly Linden: I think that covers it.
[15:28] Oskar Linden: cool
[15:28] Latif Khalifa: My full sim with 8000 active scripts runs at td 1.0, it hasn't doen that since 2007 or so lol
[15:28] Oskar Linden: sorry about the disturbance with the homestead regions this week guys
[15:28] Oskar Linden: nothing much new with BlueSteel.
[15:28] Oskar Linden: oh right, next week is a Holiday
[15:28] TriloByte Zanzibar: excellent
[15:29] Oskar Linden: 4th of July
[15:29] Oskar Linden: Happy Birthday to America
[15:29] Oskar Linden: we will be off that day
[15:29] ANSI Soderstrom: god save the queen
[15:29] Oskar Linden: and Tuesday is a NCW day
[15:29] Kallista Destiny: No rolls next week then?
[15:29] Oskar Linden: so we will not have releases next week
[15:29] Oskar Linden: enjoy that increased uptime lag!
[15:29] Oskar Linden: I mean enjoy not having a roll
[15:30] Rex Cronon: they might do "rolls" on the BBQ:)
[15:30] Oskar Linden: mmmm
[15:30] Latif Khalifa: will be a good test for mono2 leaks :)
[15:30] Oskar Linden: I will be releasing BBQ from the grill into my mouth
[15:30] ANSI Soderstrom: no rollback ?
[15:30] Marigold Devin: and I thought it was Maestro's arse I could smell burning
[15:30] Oskar Linden: BlueSteel will probably get promoted the week after that
[15:30] ANSI Soderstrom: word ?
[15:30] Oskar Linden: no rollbacks
[15:30] Rex Cronon: if u do that u might need to visit the emergency room:)
[15:31] TriloByte Zanzibar: don't forget about the beer, it gets promoted from can or bottle into the mouth
[15:31] Oskar Linden: so the mesh-prep 2 branch we talked about last week is on both LeTigre and Magnum
[15:31] Kallista Destiny: till no llCastRay()
[15:31] Oskar Linden: this is what mesh-prep was plus an update from the latest mesh trunk
[15:31] Oskar Linden: nope. no llCastRay() yet
[15:31] Kallista Destiny: till*
[15:31] TriloByte Zanzibar: any word yet on when next month we'll start seeing meshy bits on agni?
[15:31] Kallista Destiny: still*
[15:31] Oskar Linden: probably that might make an RC by mid-late August
[15:32] Oskar Linden: I'm hoping
[15:32] Oskar Linden: we put mesh-prep 2 on double channels to increase the exposure
[15:32] Rex Cronon: might not be even a better idea to see first how 64m prims work?
[15:32] Oskar Linden: we really need to shake out any issues we can these first few weeks
[15:33] Oskar Linden: the sooner mesh-prep 2 passes the RC process the sooner we can start enabling mesh on the main grid
[15:33] Latif Khalifa: Andrew was still working on the cross sim enroachment thingie which is a prerequisite for 64m prims the last time that was discussed
[15:33] Oskar Linden: there is a known issue for failed uploads sometimes on the mesh-prep 2 branch
[15:34] TriloByte Zanzibar: anything we can do to help that shakeout?
[15:34] Oskar Linden: as far as we can tell the only thing that changed is that the error for the failed upload gets passed along and it wasn't before
[15:34] Oskar Linden: it will give a shell-init error about not finding the current working directory
[15:34] Oskar Linden: go to letigre or magnum sandboxes and shake them like a {{insert shaky thing here}}
[15:35] TriloByte Zanzibar: we can't test anything actually mesh-related though, can we? even with a mesh project viewer we can't upload anything, and there's nothing rezzed anywhere to see
[15:35] Kallista Destiny: correct
[15:35] TriloByte Zanzibar places an order for shaky things from a dodgy internet company
[15:35] Oskar Linden: please try trilobyte
[15:36] Oskar Linden: it should exhibit correct behaviour when accessing those regions on agni with a mesh capable vwr
[15:36] Latif Khalifa: the viewer is looking into SimulatorFeatures cap to see if to enable mesh upload. I wonder what would happend if one were to "convice" the viewer that it works
[15:36] Oskar Linden: correct behaviour being no mesh behaviour is exhibitied
[15:36] TriloByte Zanzibar: intriguing
[15:36] Oskar Linden: meshses should not upload or rez
[15:37] Oskar Linden: try it Latif
[15:37] WolfPup Lowenhar: would running around on vheicles help with testing the physics on mangnumRC servers?
[15:37] Oskar Linden: I ran some tests along that line
[15:37] Oskar Linden: even if you could force a mesh to upload I don't think the simulator would recognize it or let you rez it
[15:37] Oskar Linden: sure wolfpup
[15:37] TriloByte Zanzibar: I'll give it a whirl, as well as just do as much 'normal' stuff as I can think of, to see if anything good explodes
[15:38] Oskar Linden: yeah I really want to see mesh-prep cleared to pass RC as soon as possible
[15:38] Oskar Linden: as does all of the mesh team :-)
[15:38] Oskar Linden: I appreciate your guys help
[15:38] Latif Khalifa: I cannot compile mesh viewer with the mesh upload functionality due to propriatory libs. Would have to do it the old fashion way with the hex editor
[15:38] WolfPup Lowenhar: kewl looks like im going to have my friend give me a suped up car they have and run all over my home sime on agini
[15:38] Oskar Linden: nice
[15:38] Oskar Linden: I made this floor with a hex editor :-p
[15:38] WolfPup Lowenhar: as it is on a magnumRc channel
[15:39] Oskar Linden: mesh-prep 2 is on magnum and letigre
[15:39] Oskar Linden: Simon had some news about his new code
[15:39] Oskar Linden: DRTSIM-65
[15:39] Oskar Linden: the parcel sounds stuff
[15:39] WolfPup Lowenhar: Latif Robin and me have started work on getting that funbctionality for OS devs
[15:39] Latif Khalifa: Did you drop the forced vertical invisibity yet? :)
[15:40] Oskar Linden: we're still working on the parcel sound stuff here
[15:40] Simon Linden: That has parcel sound controls, plus a switch to control if you can see avatars on other parcels
[15:40] Oskar Linden: we had some issues that prevented it from reaching RC this week
[15:40] Simon Linden: We did drop the vertical limit .... I was going to bump it up to 1000m, but then Maestro did some testing and found that you're limited to 512m anyway. So that's gone, and you're stuck with 512
[15:41] Latif Khalifa: Would be fun to test with object updates and kills getting out of order when crossing into private parcel and out rapidlhy
[15:41] Latif Khalifa: Simong, great! :)
[15:41] Jonathan Yap: Is there going to be a vertical limit or was that idea scrapped?
[15:42] Kallista Destiny chuckles, see line *-3
[15:42] Simon Linden: There already is a 512m limit for AV sized objects, so we scrapped the idea
[15:42] Latif Khalifa: 3 lines up Jonathan ^
[15:42] Jonathan Yap: Not clear if "did drop" means it is 512 or no limit
[15:42] Rex Cronon: what is this "vertical limit" thing?
[15:42] Latif Khalifa: "No new vertical limit imposed"
[15:42] Maestro Linden: the limit is already 512m in every direction
[15:42] Simon Linden: it is 512 due to other code ... I'd be curious to hear about your viewer settings if you can see AVs farther than that
[15:43] Gooden Uggla: maximum cam draw
[15:43] Latif Khalifa: 512 is very reasonable, and no change from before, so that's great
[15:43] Oskar Linden: maestro, simon, kelly anything else to update?
[15:44] Latif Khalifa: is invisi avatars enabled somewhere here?
[15:44] Simon Linden: There's some final churn going on about the UI for this new feature, but I have my fingers crossed to get it into RC 2 weeks from now
[15:44] Rex Cronon: no object rezed by an ave can be over 512m?
[15:44] WolfPup Lowenhar: i think i have but then again i also run a development viewer
[15:44] Maestro Linden: yes, some of the oatmeal regions have the "see avatars" option
[15:44] Kallista Destiny: no you can't 'see' an Avi beyone 512 M
[15:44] Maestro Linden: I don't know which parcels are setup that way, though
[15:45] Oskar Linden: does it require a project vwr?
[15:45] Latif Khalifa: would be fun to make an object that will rapidly move 1m in and out over the parcel boundary and see if the viewer gets confusd with avatars appearaing and disappearing
[15:45] Simon Linden: If you point me to those regions, I can go set up some
[15:45] Maestro Linden: You need a special viewer to view/change a parcel's setting
[15:45] ANSI Soderstrom: i have invisible avatar worn
[15:45] Maestro Linden: but any viewer will be affected by the setting, since it's server-enforced
[15:45] Latif Khalifa: Maestro, could you just setup a parcel like that?
[15:45] Simon Linden: Objecst are not affected, Latif. AVs, their attachments and ridden vehicles are
[15:46] Simon Linden: but you could have fun sitting on something, if that floats your boat
[15:46] Draconis Neurocam: is it a setting that is estate controllable as well?
[15:46] Maestro Linden: I don't have any other updates, except to say that I'm nearly done testing Monty's work against 499 errors
[15:46] Latif Khalifa: Simon, I got that part. I was just wondering about order of object kills and update messages for avatars
[15:46] Simon Linden: No, Draconis, it's a parcel setting
[15:46] Rex Cronon: AFK...............................
[15:46] Rex Cronon: afk
[15:46] Maestro Linden: sure, I can set that up, Latif
[15:46] Oskar Linden: ok we've got 14 minutes left. any questions?
[15:46] Simon Linden: yeah, things could get interesting if you get packets out of order, but that's nothign new
[15:47] Latif Khalifa: this feature might enhance a problem a bit since crossing parcel boundary is not that expensive
[15:47] Latif Khalifa: and one could do it rapidly over by say walking over a corner
[15:47] Draconis Neurocam: it would be nice if estate owners could set whether or not the parcels in the sim could turn that option on or off
[15:48] Jonathan Yap: I hope you gear up support for when this feature comes out :)
[15:48] Latif Khalifa: draconis, i kow estate owners wanted to be able to disable ban lines sim wide for a while too.
[15:48] Simon Linden: We'll try to remember to tell Support about it...
[15:48] ANSI Soderstrom: i was too late so i dont know if somethig is spoken about the immortal prim issue...
[15:49] Maestro Linden: The fix for the immortal prim issue is on BlueSteel
[15:49] Simon Linden: I think that fix is in one of the RC channels
[15:49] ANSI Soderstrom: in 2 weeks then ?
[15:50] Kallista Destiny: Immoral prims belong on Zendra :(
[15:50] Draconis Neurocam: also i want to thank whoever is responsible for HTTP_VERBOSE_THROTTLE. and PRIM_OMEGA
[15:50] Latif Khalifa: o/
[15:50] Marigold Devin: I hope I haven't been blocking Homeless's view (but maybe I'm de-rendered? ) ;-P
[15:50] Maestro Linden: Yes, it might go out to the rest of the grid in 2 weeks, depending on the state of bugs
[15:50] Marigold Devin: cute box
[15:51] Oskar Linden: should be in 2 weeks
[15:51] Liisa Runo: Kelly gave us the prim omega ‚ù§ dont know about the http
[15:51] Maestro Linden: The PRIM_OMEGA jira came with a promise of free beer... which had absolutely nothing to do with us implementing it ;)
[15:51] Homeless Resident: my chat window is maximized, nothing blobked
[15:51] Draconis Neurocam: haha
[15:51] Latif Khalifa: So we got a double roll this week to make up for the one we'll miss the next week? ;)
[15:51] Kallista Destiny: Lol @ Latif
[15:52] Oskar Linden: hah
[15:52] Oskar Linden: right
[15:53] Oskar Linden: that's all I've got for this week
[15:54] Kallista Destiny: Thanks, Oskar, Simon, Maestro and kelly
[15:54] Oskar Linden: we could play a game with the 6 minutes left
[15:55] Marigold Devin: what kind of game. me likes games
[15:55] Oskar Linden: guess the Maestro's age
[15:55] TriloByte Zanzibar: thanks for the meeting, guys
[15:55] Jacky Scharf: Thank you very much and have nice two weeks. „ã°
[15:55] Marigold Devin: oooo 48
[15:55] Kallista Destiny: Dasvidanya
[15:55] ANSI Soderstrom: yay
[15:55] Jonathan Yap: Test invisible avatars Oskar?
[15:55] Kadah Coba: Less than 900
[15:55] Oskar Linden: omg ur so right
[15:55] Marigold Devin: whose right?
[15:55] Rex Cronon: back
[15:55] Oskar Linden: scratched?
[15:55] Nalates Urriah: ty.... later all
[15:55] Rex Cronon: tc
[15:55] Oskar Linden: maestro is exactly 48
[15:55] Simon Linden: Thanks everyone
[15:55] Oskar Linden: X-D
[15:56] Rex Cronon: meeting ending early?
[15:56] Oskar Linden: I think so Rex
[15:56] Lares Carter: Thanks for the meeting, Lindens
[15:56] Jonathan Yap: where do we do for the invisible avatar parcel?
[15:56] Marigold Devin: ouch I bet his ass is hot now though
[15:56] Maestro Linden: alright guys, thanks for coming!
[15:56] ANSI Soderstrom: then have a nice day all && tc && the whole nice sentences
[15:56] Kadah Coba: Maestro is also fireproof
[15:56] Marigold Devin: "and thanks for going" we know
[15:56] Oskar Linden: Maestro is amazing
[15:56] Oskar Linden: fireproof
[15:56] Rex Cronon: i guess it doesn't feel so bad to have no urgent problems:)
[15:56] Oskar Linden: ageproof
[15:56] Marigold Devin: You're all amazing in your own way.
[15:56] Oskar Linden: thanks MGD.
[15:57] Oskar Linden: you all have a good weekend!
[15:57] Jonathan Yap: Someone must have a LM who has been testing
[15:57] Kadah Coba: Its all the asbestos in his suit
[15:57] Rex Cronon: tc everybody
[15:57] Rex Cronon: have a nice weekend:)
[15:57] Kadah Coba: It repeals everything
[15:58] Maestro Linden: I'll setup a 'hidden avatars' parcel in Oatmeal 6
[15:58] Maestro Linden: in case anybody wants to play with it

Generated with SLog Wikifier