- Clothing Tutorials - Get started with making shirts, skins, and more, and increase your couturian aptitude in Second Life.
- Avatar Toolbox - Information about making skins, attachments, animation overriders and more.
- Building Tools - The Creation and Editing of Primitives (Prims) using the standard Second Life tools.
- Texture Tools - Texture-making programs and utilities, tutorials, books and DVDs, packs and libraries to help you further your texturing skills.
- Good Building Practices - Tips and tricks for making good builds.
- Natalia Zelmanov's Tutorials - A wealth of Resident-created guides in categories like jewelry, particles, and sculpties, all compiled neatly.
- In-World Maker Tools - Use these tools to help you create or modify content inworld.
- Trademark - The list of active Real world companies involved in Second Life
- Internal Animations - A complete listing of the animations built into Second Life.
- Animation - A large page/portal about animations. Contains a tutorial on creating an animation in Poser.
- LDPW - The Linden Department of Public Works Directory. Travel the Mainland today!
- Natalia Zelmanov's Travel Guide - A long list of places you'll want to visit, from realistic to more fantastics builds.
- Snapshots & Postcards - Tips, tricks, 'n' tools for inworld photography. Good for newcomers and the experienced alike — capture memories and relive emotions!
- Pathfinding - Learn how to add movement to your world with Pathfinding.
- Mesh - The powerful ability to import polygonal mesh created in popular 3D tools.
- Havok 2k10 - A significant upgrade to the Havok physics engine.
- Sculpted Prims - Learn how to make Sculpties!
- Voice - Audio voice chat can assist you in collaborating faster while creating.
- WindLight - Our atmospheric rendering technology. Pretty skies, customizable water, and performance optimizations.
- Machinima - This portal provides information on: machinima (machine animation), machinimatographers, opportunities, features, tips and tricks, software, and machinima events in Second Life.
- Movie Recording - Various tools, tricks, and known issues with recording inworld footage. Whether you make machinima or video bug reports, this may be of use to you.
- Live Performance Home- This portal is a repository of information about live performances in Second Life. Find info on everything from DJ/Scratch performance to Spoken Word to promoters and sponsors.
- Video Tutorials - Find it difficult to follow text and still pictures? Want to learn Second Life in an "over-your-shoulder" way? Visit here — not all of these are about content creation, but many of them are related.
- Debug Settings - Variety of tweaks to make Second Life easier, such as smoothing mouse motion, and "hidden" graphics settings.
- Knowledge Base - Linden Lab's official documentation on a variety of things, including various content creation topics.
- LSL Portal - If you want to learn more about scripting, this is our foremost reference.
- Second Life Develop - Resources for SL developers of all kinds.