Pathfinding LSL functions
From Second Life Wiki
(Redirected from Pathfinding LSL Functions)
- llCreateCharacter - Convert the current linkset to an AI character. By default, the character's shape will be an upright capsule approximately the size of the linkset, adjustable via the options list. The linkset must use mesh accounting.
- llDeleteCharacter - Convert the current linkset back to a standard object
- llEvade - Causes the character to keep away from the object or avatar identified by the key.
- llExecCharacterCmd - Send a command to the pathing system.
- llFleeFrom - Attempt to get at least 'distance' away from 'source' - provided in region-local coordinates.
- llGetClosestNavPoint - Accepts a point in region-local space and returns either an empty list or a list containing a single vector which is the closest point on the navmesh to the point provided.
- llGetStaticPath - Request a path for an object other than a pathfinding character.
- llNavigateTo - Navigate to a destination provided in region coordinates. The destination may be in another region.
- llPatrolPoints - Patrol a provided set of points provided as vectors.
- llPursue - Causes the character to chase after the object or avatar identified by the key.
- llUpdateCharacter - Update character properties.
- llWanderWithin - Wander within an area approximately 'scale' in radius centered at 'origin'. Wandering means choosing a random point in the area and navigating to it. After arrival, a new random point will be chosen and navigated to.
- path_update - Informs the script of events that happen within the pathfinding system.