From Second Life Wiki
Please inform people who might be interested in it and add your topics of interest to the agenda. Pre-discuss topics at the related discussion page if neccessary.
- Revise editing guidelines
- Should translated pages link to other translated pages or to the english (possibly more up-to-date) parent?
- In case there is no translated page available to link to, should a link to a non-existing page be implemented or a link to the english parent?
- Should a link to an english parent become marked in any way? How?
- How to implement categories for each language?
- How can articles become categorized with a translated articlename?
- Merge or distinguish Project:Languages & Project:i18n (discussion)
- ^ There are variouse attempts to solve this problem (e.g. Volunteer Portal/es, Volunteer Portal/de, ...). Unification desired.
- ^ In case it's done via CATEGORYNAME/language-code it might not be easily understandable for users who aren't familiar with the Wiki.
- ^ It is possible to create and categorize redirects (instead of the ARTICLENAME/language-code pages. Further explanation at the first response of User_talk:Ideia_Boa#Ola_Ideia.)