Release Notes/Second Life Beta Viewer/2.6.9
From Second Life Wiki
To learn more about the last Second Life Viewer release, see the comprehensive Second Life Viewer Release Notes.
Release Notes for v2.6.9 (230161) - Second Life Beta Viewer
Released May 19, 2011
Crash and Performance Fixes
- [crashhunters] Crash at LLViewerTextureList::removeImageFromList(LLViewerFetchedTexture *) [secondlife-bin llviewertexturelist.cpp]
- [PUBLIC] Remember last email address for snapshots
- Make Script Warning/Error window scrolling behavior match that of Chat history
- Re-implement LLDir::getNextFileInDir() as an iterator object
- [VWR-24197] XUI attributes for path limit constraints inconsistent with actual constraints
- Object continue sending messages after user adding this object to block list
- Today's tip viewer-development build crashes on launch on Windows XP
- Abandoned land needs help with automated tools
- Login screen reloads when clicking on location slapp
Translation and Localization Updates
- [RESIZE TEXT BOX OR MODIFY TEXT] Snapshot: Please resize the text box or modify the text so that it fits.
- Non-English: confirmation message for sharing an item with another avatar
Source and Build Changes
- Xoreax has fix for pre-compiled headers issue?
- Investigate to see if we can simplify precompiled headers
- KDU Improvements: Add code to random access a texture based on the relevant region of interest using precincts