Template:Social Media Nav
From Second Life Wiki
Second Life Wiki > Social Media Nav
Social Media Resources
Promote your communities and connect with the official SL presence in these social media channels:
- my.secondlife.com:Follow Second Life on Second Life Profilesand get Second Life Community updates, news and more.
- Facebook: “Like” the official Second Life Facebook page, and comment and upload images to our wall. Have your own fan page? Share the link on our wall and we'll usually fan your page.
- YouTube: Subscribe to Second Life's YouTube channel, and share links to your SL videos in "Channel Comments". If your group has its own channel, post a comment in the SL channel and we'll subscribe.
- Twitter: Follow Second Life on Twitter and use current SL-related hashtags. Have a Twitter account? Follow @secondlife and we'll usually follow you back.
- Flickr:Second Life Official Flickr group Join and share your SL snapshots with other Second Life communities. your photos may be features as a Pic of the Day or in other promotions.
- Pinterest: Create a Second Life board, follow us and we'll usually follow you back on Pinterest.
- Google+: Add the Second Life Google+ page to your circles.
- Plurk: Second Life is also on Plurk