User:Ama Omega/archive/office hour topics
From Second Life Wiki
Please add any topics you want to discuss at the next general scripting office hours below.
- Updates on any scripting projects
- Should https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-4011 be closed as fixed? Stickman 18:11, 10 April 2011 (PDT)
Previously Discussed Topics
Discussed at 2010-11-08 DISCUSSION
- (1) compound declarations, "integer i, j;"
- (2) declaration initialization, "integer i=1;"
- (3) Brackets for list index access, "l=5;"
- (5) double precision floating point;
- (6) long integers.
- Mephistopheles Thalheimer suggests also:
- (7) function overloads; and
- (8) classes.
- Clarification of how scripting JIRA issues are resolved. Specifically minor or trivial, how/when do these get picked up to be worked on, could one or more Lindens dedicate some time each week to picking up a few smaller issues and working on them, using the JIRA list sorted by age (oldest first) to clear them by developing them, or trying to design a solution if required beforehand (Haravikk Mistral).
Discussed at 2010-10-25 DISCUSSION / TRIAGE
- LSL library calls for mesh