User talk:JetZep Zabelin
Click the + button above to leave me a message.
- * If you do not have a Second Life account you can sign-up for free.
- * Please allow several days to a week or more for my response, as I do not always login to the Second Life Wiki.
- * Urgent messages can be sent to me as Instant Message within Second Life. I get all of them. However, I do not respond to all of them. If it is important send your message to me in a notecard or email it to me. You can find my email address on my inworld profile > 1st life.
- * If you need help, contact Second Life Support. Other residents at Help Island may be able to help you. If you find me there and I am not too busy, I may be able to assist you. However, if your problem is serious contact Second Life Support.
- * Only use this discussion page to contact me regarding this Second Life wiki. All other inquiries can be sent to me through Instant Message in Second Life. Please abide by Second Life Community Standards. I am not required to respond to some messages and I will be managing this discussion page to keep it open and relatively clear so that I may collaborate with friends here in Second Life.
Please direct your attention to Talk:Office Hours#Google Calendar
- SignpostMarv Martin 12:05, 11 December 2007 (PST)
re: L$ Marketplace
One one hand, I'd say no. The article isn't well written/coded, and seems too much of a non-neutral advertisement.
On the other hand, Zee Linden made an edit.
SignpostMarv Martin 06:13, 21 February 2008 (PST)
- It looks like a directory of L$ resellers accepted by LL. --JetZep Zabelin 16:56, 21 February 2008 (PST)