User talk:LepreKhaun Resident
LSL indent style:
- Edit all you want, but outside of my Name Space please. Lynne Truss said it best using an old German fable. OK?
- Oh, and personal style opinions are merely that. After 3 decades in the industry (some of it actually teaching beginners), I pretty much have my own worked out to my satisfaction. -- LepreKhaun Resident 17:01, 23 September 2013 (PDT)
- Good, I was hoping I'd gotten that right. Now, if I could just figure out where the <lsl>LSL Language</lsl> tags are stored, I'd update them with the new functions... -- LepreKhaun Resident 19:18, 25 September 2013 (PDT)
- It's not how the template was designed to be used. It will take some thought on how to redesign it. The current design isn't very user friendly, and irritates me. This presents an opportunity to redesign the templates.
- You and everyone else. It's a config file we don't have access to. Unless you visit LL in meat space, or you know a Linden who can get it done, good luck getting it updated. It hasn't been updated in years (and it's not because no one has tried). -- Strife (talk|contribs) 20:28, 25 September 2013 (PDT)
- Ohoh, apparently no one has warned you about the thing with me and quests. :=) --LepreKhaun Resident 22:00, 26 September 2013 (PDT)