User talk:MasterOf Perl
Hello, I was wandering about (as I often find myself doing on the wiki) and noticed that the font size with regards to Korean with the Footnotes template was too small (80%), couldn't make out the ideograms. Which got me wondering if it was too small for Japanese. I've changed it to 95% for Japanese and 90% for Korean and Chinese; could you take a look and see if it's a reasonable size for Japanese?
- ありがとう <~ 100%
- ありがとう <~ 95% Japanese
- ありがとう <~ 90% Korean & Chinese
- ありがとう <~ 85%
- ありがとう <~ 80% was this!
- Hello, the current size (95%) looks very fine. I verified the samples with Japanese major browsers (Internet Explorer 7, 8, Firefox 3) and SL viewer's internal browser, and 90~95% was best for their default settings. Thank you very much for your consideration. --MasterOf Perl 14:02, 23 May 2009 (UTC)
- Good job finding those pesky constant redirects.
- I agree with your recommendation to delete the redirects.
- Your work on the documentation is appreciated.
- Thank you for your considerate comments. I’m glad to know that I made a meaningful contribution to this wiki.--MasterOf Perl 13:43, 24 June 2009 (UTC)